Traded Away: Watch for the NGD post by a fellow forum member...
I can't believe I am selling this guitar. I guess the "death do us part" pledge I took when I first opened the case was really only a 6 month commitment. As I told her this morning, "It's not you. It's me." She agreed that it is me, and wants to move on to a better musician any way. 

Gibson J35 "1939 Reissue": Built in a custom run for Fuller's guitars in 2011
-Adirondack spruce top and bracing over mahogany
-hot hide glue construction on bracing and neck joint
-1.77” nut width with C shaped neck profile
-2 3/16” string spacing, 24.75” scale length
-no cracks or issues
-luthier set up in July
-Deluxe TKL Gibson case

Happy to send more pictures.

This guitar is the first one featured in this Fuller's video.
Pura Vida likes this post

Attached Files

Wow!  That's a great guitar.  And although I thought that was your keeper, you recently said that the BR-240A would be the one you'd hold onto.  Good luck with the sale!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
My Collings dread is my lifetime guitar. I'll never sell the BR because I couldn't replace it for what I have into it, and it plays like buttah! Sadly, this beastly Gibson needs to find a new home.
I played DuluthDan’s and was smitten.

If I were in a better place we would talk. Best of luck.
Zissou Intern likes this post
That is really outstanding. And considering what a new j-45 costs, someone will get a custom Gibson at a good price.
Good luck
Duke
(10-08-2019, 01:55 AM)ThemisSal Wrote: I played DuluthDan’s and was smitten.

If I were in a better place we would talk. Best of luck.

Sal, this one belonged to "Magic Twanger". He sold off all his guitars last spring. These Fuller's are beyond the standard Gibsons. It sounds as good as the Kopp's I have played.
(10-07-2019, 06:26 PM)Zissou Intern Wrote: I can't believe I am selling this guitar. I guess the "death do us part" pledge I took when I first opened the case was really only a 6 month commitment. As I told her this morning, "It's not you. It's me." She agreed that it is me, and wants to move on to a better musician any way. 

Gibson J35 "1939 Reissue": Built in a custom run for Fuller's guitars in 2011
-Adirondack spruce top and bracing over mahogany
-hot hide glue construction on bracing and neck joint
-1.77” nut width with C shaped neck profile
-2 3/16” string spacing, 24.75” scale length
-no cracks or issues
-luthier set up in July
-Deluxe TKL Gibson case

$2500 including shipping and PayPal. Happy to send more pictures.

This guitar is the first one featured in this Fuller's video.
Coincidentally, I revisited that video the other day and came away thinking - good mics are really important! I've never played a Fuller's Gibson, but have been fortunate enough to lay hands on many other Gibson custom models, not to mention great standards too, and they ALL sounded worlds better! And these Fuller's are a cut above. So we're left to imagine just how great this J-35 is. Knowing our Keith, it's fabulous. And I don't think he'd let it go unless some other pretty thing turned his head (am I hinting at tales out of school here; what's the policy on that?).

The long and short of it is, I hope somebody buys it before I do something stupid.
Pura Vida and Zissou Intern like this post
Boy is it a small tight knit EGF community. How many EGF members does this ad on AGF for an E10OM-TC touch?

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/foru...p?t=560081
(10-08-2019, 03:56 PM)TomC Wrote: Boy is it a small tight knit EGF community. How many EGF members does this ad on AGF for an E10OM-TC touch?

https://www.acousticguitarforum.com/foru...p?t=560081

I'd like it to touch at least one more. Wink

Where are my manners? Two more.
Tom C --- spoiler alert:  upsidedown = EMS  Smile

When he gets a little lower, I might have to take a drive into the Bay Area.  Wink

(Edit: unless your point went over my head, and you're connecting all the dots with your post.  I'm multi-tasking at work, so this is definitely possible!)
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC622CE (Sold) and E6D-TC Alpine(Traded) TomC 16 2,597 11-16-2021, 09:25 AM
Last Post: TomC