T486 Received Today
Smile 
Received my T486 by UPS today from Woodstock School Of Music, a small dealer in Illinois. Dave provided great service and fast shipping.

The guitars finish is beautiful, although there are several small fit and finish issues. I emailed Eastman on this. The inlays in the neck jump out at you contrasted against the ebony fretboard. As far as playability and tone, it is easy to play. The neck is silky smooth and the tone is beautiful. Played her through a Boss Katana Artist (great jazzy tones and distorted tones as well). Also a Fender Blues Deville 410. The pups really push the tubes in the Fender when you get on it and you get that wonderful gritty tube tone.

I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

Attached Files

Good looking guitar Karl. Any chance of a recording?
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Karl, that is a beauty, glad to see it came with the black knobs (not a fan of the red ones). I see many hours of pleasure in your future. May I ask how long you had to wait for yours. My T486CL was ordered on June 1 and I am still waiting. Pretty sure the delays due to COVID and Christmas are not helping my cause.
Woodstock had this one in stock. I ordered it on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday.