T185MX on eBay
There's an Eastman T185MX on eBay.  I've seen this guitar posted before, and it claims to be in Mint condition, but now it's up for auction.  So, if you're feeling an itch for an all-solid semi-hollow, this may be a good opportunity.  Auction ends in 18 hours.... current bid is $999, which would be a good price for this guitar (MSRP is $2399, MAP is ~$1900).  Good luck!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(07-27-2018, 03:03 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: There's an Eastman T185MX on eBay.  I've seen this guitar posted before, and it claims to be in Mint condition, but now it's up for auction.  So, if you're feeling an itch for an all-solid semi-hollow, this may be a good opportunity.  Auction ends in 18 hours.... current bid is $999, which would be a good price for this guitar (MSRP is $2399, MAP is ~$1900).  Good luck!

I don't get it. That's not only a great price, but it's also a very popular guitar that he could be able to get more money for. He has 100% positive feedback, 28 items, mostly $2000 guitars, Les Paul etc., ...??? Where would a guy purchase such nice guitars, like a T185MX and be able to sell it for $1000 free shippiing, with case........ and make a profit? It's not a desperate private party, must sell need money, it's a dealer guy who buys and sells.....

Eastman AC422CE
CAUTION: I'm Singing A Christian Song (AC422)[/font][/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfM4wJZUYoE

I've seen this guitar listed for more (up to $1499).  I think he's counting on a late bidding war to drive a winning price closer to his previous asking price.  But nothing is guaranteed, and I'm not sure whether he has a minimum acceptable bid or not.  But since there are no bids, right now, there is a reasonable chance that someone could land this guitar for about $1000 (or a little more).

A few months ago, I lost a bidding war for an E10SS... as I recall, it started around $450 and jumped $300 in the last few minutes.  The clock ran out on me, so I didn't win that one.  But a week later, I placed a bid on a used E10D, and I ended up being the only bid, so I won it for their minimal asking price.

Hopefully, someone here decides to take a shot at it for the $1000 asking price, as I think the guitar is worth well above that.
I see recent ser# new Martin models selling for way less than the discounted, street price.  'used' is a buyers market.
Auction just ended --- no bids, so it didn't sell.  I'll look to see if it goes on auction again (it's still listed elsewhere at a higher asking price, which seems negotiable, based on this auction).

Bert, agreed... it's definitely a buyer's market.
Looks like it is listed again:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eastman-T185MX-...3348986489
Yes, I saw that last night. Sooner or later, someone will jump on it.
(07-29-2018, 04:32 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: Yes, I saw that last night. Sooner or later, someone will jump on it.

I WANT THAT GUITAR..... Cry
Billy, if you think anyone here is going to try to stop you....   Arrow .... dream on.
Billy, if you’re serious, go to Reverb and make an offer. He had it listed there for $1499, but just dropped it to $1199. But he also had it on eBay for $999 with no bids, so there’s probably room to move (at least to the eBay price).