Sb59sb
Question 
Awaiting delivery of a new sb59sb.What can i expect....really....fully expect a dream fulfilled and can well do without a dose of buyers remorse. Keepn' it raw.
AlanSam likes this post
It's the best Les Paul type guitar I found . I've own many Les Paul's ( Gibson ) and sold but one custom shop LP Junior because of sb59 . The SB is actually isn't just a better Les Paul it's a better soild body guitar . Now it's not a fender and in that world it doesn't compare to a strat , telly , jazzmaster head to head but it's not suppose to. . But in its world of solid body set neck guitars it's unreal .
I changed the neck pickup in mine to Gibson p94 there version of a p90 and a humbucker size, stock wiring.
I just posted about my new Collins 360 . I'm very happy with the Collins and going to keep it , but head to head driven hard the SB wins to my ear . .
I don't know if you're new to Eastman ? If you are you may find them addicting.
I'm left handed and left handed players seem to collect a lot of guitars. We feel cheated in every music store . So I'm down to around 20 guitars . Eastman has helped me thin the heard Smile . 4/5 Les Paul's gone in a matter of weeks because I liked the sb59 so much .
It's quality is every bit as nice [Image: POFhzhc.jpg] as custom shop Junior. It's even as nice as the Collins , Truthfully the Collins is a touch better but it's a over $3000. Guitar I think retail was 3800. [Image: DMM61XA.jpg]
Back to your question want to expect?
GREATNESS my friend ?
That's an open question.  I was going to say you can expect it to get re-scheduled for delivery tomorrow.   Smile

The SB get high praise here and elsewhere, so I hope you'll be pleased.  Welcome to the EGF!
Zeiss likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Rideon did your sb59 arrived yet ?
Not yet man...hopefully within next 48hrs. Getting edgy now !
Lol I understand !
I get separation anxiety if I have to be away from my guitars for long. Waiting on one to be delivered makes a week feel like a month at least .
Hi Rideon,

How's the SB59? Any chance of posting some pics and your opinion? Would love to hear about your experiences!