SB59
Loved this guitar last time I was at Blues Angel Music. Went back yesterday and got it. I am set now....I hope!

[Image: 2vx0i2p.jpg]
E10ss/v 02/23/23
SB55DC/v 03/15/23
Eastman has / had a Les Paul clone?
Regards,

Gary
nopicknick, congrats! That's a great looking guitar. I'd love to try out one of these.

Gary, solid body electric is relatively new for Eastman. Just came out in 2017, and feedback has been really good overall.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
npn, very happy for you and your new Eastman LP. Les Paul has always one of my great hero's. The owner of Gibson (Henry J) barely recognizes Les in Gibson's history. Bet Les is smiling down from heaven with what Eastman is doing keeping his legendary work alive.

This clip was from Les' 90th birthday party at his club in NYC:

https://youtu.be/W2lnd0Jf9y0
Oh man! Beauty! Congrats npn! BTW: curious, how heavy is the guitar?
(12-18-2017, 10:40 AM)Pura Vida Wrote: nopicknick, congrats!  That's a great looking guitar.  I'd love to try out one of these.

Gary, solid body electric is relatively new for Eastman.  Just came out in 2017, and feedback has been really good overall.

I think some git makers are in trouble :-)
Regards,

Gary
(12-18-2017, 10:55 AM)Bert Wrote: npn, very happy for you and your new Eastman LP.  Les Paul has always one of my great hero's.  The owner of Gibson (Henry J) barely recognizes Les in Gibson's history.  Bet Les is smiling down from heaven with what Eastman is doing keeping his legendary work alive.

This clip was from Les' 90th birthday party at his club in NYC:

https://youtu.be/W2lnd0Jf9y0

I agree with you Bert especially concerning Henry. What a blessing it is for all of us to have had Les Paul. Eastman has done an incredible job with these solid bodies. The tone, the workmanship, and oh man the nice full neck shape. Both this one and my 59V are very special to say the least.

(12-18-2017, 08:20 PM)CRM Wrote: Dang you for posting that NGD...................I thought I was cured of this gas............Congrats

I still need one more, and then I am done......a T59v!!
Lukew likes this post
E10ss/v 02/23/23
SB55DC/v 03/15/23