SB59 v others
Lovely guitar but tonaly, is nothing like my 2003 LP studio... I'm not brand blind as I chose a Maybach S61 over a strat... its a seriously good guitar.....wish I'd tried their Lester before buying the SB59.....hey we live and learn....
"Felt good-just like i knew it would" Bon Scott
Most people here compare their SB59's with customs shop LP's costing triple the price of the SB59. I have the same experience as most people here, I must say. Though my SB59 has Amber Spirit of '59 pickups. Most incredible LP sound I've ever heard.
Eastman T64
Eastman SB59GB/V
Eastman Romeo
All guitars are different (I know I'm stating the obvious).  To be honest, I would expect the Eastman SB59 to sound different to the Les Paul Studio and to my mind there is not much point comparing them.  You either like the sound of a guitar and the way it plays or you don't.  The Studio sounds like a fantastic guitar and obviously does it for you, which is great.  It might be a good time to flick the SB59, if that is what you want to do, as they are in short supply at the moment and you will turn it over pretty quickly I'm sure.
Pura Vida likes this post