Pick guard 1Dl no
Hello,
Thinking of buying a Eastmen 1D lefty 
It has no pick guard which seems odd as everywhere else they all have them,is this a sign of a fake?
It's from 2022 
Any info would be highly helpful 

Cheers
I just ordered an Eastman E10ss/v from The Acoustic Shoppe that has no pick guard.
I think I prefer it. That's why I ordered that guitar specifically.
(04-10-2024, 10:19 AM)Tremolo234 Wrote: Hello,
It has no pick guard which seems odd as everywhere else they all have them,is this a sign of a fake?
It's from 2022 

Cheers

I can't imagine anyone going through the effort to fake a $500 guitar. Eastman previously shipped the guard separately. Also they were less than stellar. You can always order one if you prefer to have it on. I highly recommend Taylor Mullins at Holter Pickguard. There are others less expensive, but none better. Congratulations if you get it. Those are nice solid wood models and for short money.
sleigh likes this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
(04-10-2024, 10:19 AM)Tremolo234 Wrote: Hello,
It's from 2022 

Cheers
Hi,
It's my understanding that lefthanded pickguards are sometimes hard to come by, more so in China. If you want to know if this is a fake, you could check with the vendor if the serial number is legit?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OM pick guard replacement Hanns 5 2,725 02-21-2022, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  Do new Eastman acoustics come with a plastic film on the pick guard? Myopic Squirrel 11 2,702 10-17-2021, 02:19 PM
Last Post: onepatrick
  AC320 CE pick guard Geona E 4 1,338 12-05-2020, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Horax