Paying It Forward
Hi,

Folks, if anyone is interested, I have a couple of items I will mail to you if you are interested - free of charge, and free of postage.  Just payin' it forward...

1.  Fred Kelly Delrin Freedom fingerpicks, size LARGE.  They are the clear ones.  If you do a search, you'll see many steallar reviews on these.  I picked 'em up and never got used to them at all (sticking with my Alaskapiks).  I have a set of three fingerpicks.

2.   Fred Kelly Delrin Freedom fingerpicks size MEDIUM. Set of three. These are the white ones.  Same same, brand new, just didn't click with me.

3.  Tortise-colored pick guard.  Self stick, and I don't know who it is made by, but it's been hanging around my sound room for awhile and I need to either do something with it or give it away. The shape is sort of a cross between a Taylor and a teardrop -- fits easily on an OM or dread, but it's not a full-sized, huge teardrop.  I will try to post a picture of it later today.

Anyway, I dont' really know how this should work, so I will say if you are interested, I'll make it a first-come, first-served thing. If you are looking for some Fred Kelly's or an unusual pick guard, let me know and we'll work it out.  (MH, PV, if you guys think this should be via PM, please weigh in).

Thanks!! 

cf
Lonesomedave likes this post
Hey CF - that is really kind of you!  Awesome to see generosity like this in the EGF forum.

Here's what I suggest:  whoever is interested in taking up CF on the offer - respond here, and then follow up directly with CF using private message to exchange contact info.

Cheers!
Tim
Lonesomedave likes this post
In looking around, the pickguard looks like the ones on the Eastman AC series -- sort of a teardrop with a little bit scooped out of the side.

thx