Ok...I get it now.
LOL...no kidding, I'm looking for an SB59 now.  There are no "great" deals on them that I've seen.  Hundred bucks here or there, depending on shipping.  And although the SB/V looks great...I kind of really like the glossy nitro finishes.  And used ones are holding their value really well.

Bob
Eastman Flame Red T486, Eastman Amber SB59/V, Gibson Tobacco Burst Midtown Custom, Fender Magnificent 7 Tele, Fender Buttercream Roadhouse Strat, Epiphone Cherryburst ES339 Pro w/ P90s, Nickerson Brazilian/Adi FC3, Nickerson Cocobolo/Redwood FC3
I'm lucky and have a sb59 before the price seemed to jump . The thing is I already had 3 Gibson Les Paul's , custom, standard, traditional. Sold them as I found the Eastman better for me . Sense the Eastman 59 I've had a tv yellow and a double cut gold top , also sold them . Both were nice but I installed Gibson 94 pups in the 59 and the tone of the Eastman said why keep them . It's not that I've loved all my Eastman's had two that I wasn't crazy about . But when a Eastman is right I'll stack it against any guitar out there!