New to the Eastman club
So I guess the answer is NO you don't want to sell the 00-M to me lol.

I too have a strong 1 3/4 inch nut preference, I also like playing a lot of fingerstyle and melody notes to the older traditional and jazzier tunes. Don't care at all for a guitar with a V shape neck or super thin neck depth that seems to be made by brands for most players today. So for those who don't prefer thin neck profiles "the various brand$$$ think most player want" are left out in the cold unless you want to spend multiple thousands to have a custom build made.

I think Eastman builds a quality instrument but for my preferences in neck profiles, body sizes, lack of an all mahogany build Eastman has no build I'm remotely interested in purchasing now. I keep looking at their site hoping to find  build and body specs that I'd want and everything I'm seeing is going in the opposite direction of my interest. 

Before I was asked by admin to leave the Martin forum for too many snippy replies (as he said, it's unrequited love or hit the door lol) I had seen a myriad of long time love Martin players who were really disliking Martin's new build specs, mostly neck profiles oh and binding coming loose and neck resets. Lot of buying then selling going on looking for a diamond in the rough unless they wanted to spend many many thousands of dollars.
A very nice looking guitar...the dramatic, very different grain pattern looks almost like heartwood African Khaya, not that it matters.  It is very beautiful.  Here is a pic of Khaya finished.

Attached Files

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the club slickman 3 1,368 03-03-2020, 06:35 AM
Last Post: slickman