New Thread for NGD's?
YMMV, but "I" think a new and separate NGD post is better than tagging the bottom of an existing one? What say you?
Regards,

Gary
(12-19-2017, 05:15 AM)gnappi Wrote: YMMV, but "I" think a new and separate NGD post is better than tagging the bottom of an existing one? What say you?

So do I.
Agreed. As a mod, I can move any existing posts onto separate threads. If you have anything specific that needs to move, just let me know.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(12-19-2017, 03:08 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: Agreed.  As a mod, I can move any existing posts onto separate threads.  If you have anything specific that needs to move, just let me know.

I added a NGD regarding my T58v at the bottom of an existing post... that would be a good one to move from under if that is to be the convention from now on..

Besides, my T58v deserves the spotlight!  Smile

Garcon
Garcon
Garcon, I was not able to make the move on your post. But please feel free to create a new NGD thread on your T58v... it's a great looking guitar and should drive some good conversation.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Garcon - if you create a new thread, we can move your prior post to the new thread.
(12-20-2017, 12:05 PM)Meathead Wrote: Garcon - if you create a new thread, we can move your prior post to the new thread.

Will do..
Garcon