New Selection from Dave's Guitar Shop
Hey guys,

In case anyone is having GAS.

Dave's Guitar Shop just listed some great used Eastman acoustics. An E1D, E2D, E2OM, and AC122-2CE. Dirt cheap too.

https://davesguitar.com/?s=Eastman&submi...pe=product
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
Grabbed an e6d from him last week used 675. Advertised as mint.  Got it and saw scratches on the pick guard.  Then I realized the plastic was still on. Flawless. Essentially new. I doubt it had more than an hour play time on it.  Very satisfied customer.
SasquatchLife likes this post
(10-15-2020, 10:02 AM)TYTLYNZ Wrote: Grabbed an e6d from him last week used 675. Advertised as mint.  Got it and saw scratches on the pick guard.  Then I realized the plastic was still on. Flawless. Essentially new. I doubt it had more than an hour play time on it.  Very satisfied customer.

That's awesome! I saw that E6D myself, and about bought it. How do you like it so far? You should send some pics!

I'm going to buy the next one they list. I don't know how they sell these for so cheap. I bought a 2020 E8D from them a few weeks back, and it was essentially new as well.

What I don't understand is how they get so much inventory in stock? They are constantly listing new and used Eastman acoustics.

I almost wonder if they don't have a "blemished or B stock" plug through Eastman and that is how they get so many for such a low price.

Not sure how they do it, but I'm glad they do!
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
Thanks for flagging. I just saw they added an E20SS for $895 if I remember correctly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dave's Guitar Shop Pura Vida 48 10,691 02-01-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Vapour