New Member and NGD!!!
Greetings, fellow Eastman'ers!!  Glad to find and join this support group.  I'm a long time drummer who got the guitar bug a couple of years ago and now it's a full blown addiction.  Attached is the whole electric family.  The new kid on the block is a brand new warm, mellow sunburst 372.  The T59/v was a lucky, slightly used find that sings like bird!  The strat is a Fender American Vintage II '61 in Fiesta red (looks coral in real life) and it's companion tele is a Squier that's had all electronics upgraded.  And, holding down the middle is the Gretsch Electromatic 5422.  All are fun to play but the Eastmans have both the sound and the beauty (well, the strat is pretty special too!!). Thanks in advance for all the information and reviews.  I'll be sure to come here first for Eastman questions.  Oh- everybody is playing through a Fender Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb (Blackface with upgraded software).  And - YES - no mirrors here - they are all Lefty's!!!!  Enjoy the eyecandy!!
AlanSam, rake_pueblo, sleigh, TomC, Meathead, echo1 like this post

Attached Files

(10-31-2023, 11:20 AM)Hammerhead Wrote: Greetings, fellow Eastman'ers!!  Glad to find and join this support group.  I'm a long time drummer who got the guitar bug a couple of years ago and now it's a full blown addiction.  Attached is the whole electric family.  The new kid on the block is a brand new warm, mellow sunburst 372.  The T59/v was a lucky, slightly used find that sings like bird!  The strat is a Fender American Vintage II '61 in Fiesta red (looks coral in real life) and it's companion tele is a Squier that's had all electronics upgraded.  And, holding down the middle is the Gretsch Electromatic 5422.  All are fun to play but the Eastmans have both the sound and the beauty (well, the strat is pretty special too!!). Thanks in advance for all the information and reviews.  I'll be sure to come here first for Eastman questions.  Oh- everybody is playing through a Fender Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb (Blackface with upgraded software).  And - YES - no mirrors here - they are all Lefty's!!!!  Enjoy the eyecandy!!

Hello and welcome. Nice group you've got there. I'm guessing you, like me, enjoy variety in your guitar playing.
AlanSam and sleigh like this post
That’s a nice collection! And it’s good to see a bunch of guitars with the pick guards on the correct side. Smile
AlanSam, TomC, sleigh like this post
E1DL
E2DL
E10DL
T386L
Martin GPCPA4L
Takamine G128 classical
Hey Hammerhead - Glad you found us, and nice collection you have going there!  Love the Eastman electrics... really enjoy my T386. 

Cheers!