New Guy - First post...
Big Grin 
Hi, Just stopping by to say hi... Picked up my first Eastman a 2020 - AR372CE-BD.. in Blonde..
Been looking for one and found this at Woodstock School of Music. Dave is a great guy and they are about a half hour from my house... I had to make it my own so I replaced the knobs and put pointers on and changed the switch tip..  She plays real nice !   I'm impressed !  - But Today my dealer got in this Black 2020 T486 and I just had to have it - So I returned this one for the T486.. The SD pickups in the 486 are way better than the Kent Armstrong in the AR372CE.. Dave was cool about it at Woodstock School of Music... So out with the old and in with the new... Quite a day for my first post...  Lol..
[Image: 0115211343.jpg]
This one above returned and The new 2020 T486 below...
[Image: 0115211844.jpg]
Oldjock, Pura Vida, AlanSam, Bimmer, Lukew like this post
Welcome, harleytech!  Those are both really nice looking, albeit different guitars.  Dave is a member here, and his store is well liked, so it's always to hear from one of his customers.  Hope you enjoy that T486!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Thanks...Well.... I returned it - the T486... Ugh.. I know.. But Dave is going to order me a T64-vT in Vintage Goldenburst.. And Dave has been so cool about all of this with putting up with me...  So....It goes on.. I think the T64 will be my keeper...  Undecided
AlanSam likes this post
Dave is getting a reputation for being good to do business with.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis