NGD - T486
Looking to replace my son's backup guitar - a languishing AR371 - we posted it for sale on craigslist. Got a hit from a guy with an Eastman T-486 who was hoping to trade for a hollowbody. To shorten the long story, it was a match. The guy ended up with the AR371, some cash and a set of strings. My kid, the T-486.

I don't know much about electric guitars, and my son is learning - from experience - which of them work for him. So we thought the worst that could happen with the swap was he'd get a semi-hollow to try out. If he didn't love it, then we could try to move it on later. Well, it quickly became obvious that there was no worst case scenario involved, and the T-486 is now his number 1 guitar. Not even going to try to get specific about it as, again, I know nothing. But the kid has been playing it nearly non-stop.

BTW, I love it when craigslist transactions work out the way this one did! No muss, no fuss, each party got what he wanted.

[Image: CLDgkWj.jpg]

[Image: 4CoGhXd.jpg]
Pura Vida, AlanSam, sleigh like this post
Congratulations, your son has acquired a fantastic guitar. I have had mine for 7 months now and absolutely love it. I kept the stock pickups and added a Les Trem.
AlanSam likes this post
Outstanding!  I love the sound of my T185MX, but I love the look of the T486 better.  I dig the parallelograms, pickguard, and that's a cool burst too.  I hope your son loves it!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young