NGD - Eastman T486-RD
Heart 
New Guitar Day!
Some years ago I read in a guitar magazine about Eastman Guitars and got bad GAS... but No money. So last week I managed to sell three paintings and sudden I had enough to buy a T486-RD! I have played it a couple of days now... and this guitar is such a beauty! Sounds so Good, quality is outstanding and the looks! I am already planning next Eastman buy...

Pura Vida, Lukew, NoiseFloor like this post

Attached Files

Hi Sune and welcome. Lovely guitar - can I ask which amp you are going to run it through?
Sune Andersson likes this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Welcome, Sune!  Congrats on the new Eastman.  Classic red, looks great.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(07-13-2020, 02:07 AM)AlanSam Wrote: Hi Sune and welcome. Lovely guitar - can I ask which amp you are going to run it through?

Well, I have three options... I have an old Fender HotRod Deville 410 (gives it a lot of good  oumpfh in the bass), a Fender ’57 Custom Deluxe (for a raw Neil Youngish tone) and at last the one I prefer for this guitar the most for the moment... a Fender Pro Junior IV! (?)
the last one of these amps works so Well with the tone of my 486!
AlanSam likes this post
You have some nice amps.  Give me that 57 Custom Deluxe though...I've had my eyes on that one for a while now.  Still a little pricey for me, but perhaps one day soon.  

Bill
Eastman Flame Red T486, Eastman Amber SB59/V, Gibson Tobacco Burst Midtown Custom, Fender Magnificent 7 Tele, Fender Buttercream Roadhouse Strat, Epiphone Cherryburst ES339 Pro w/ P90s, Nickerson Brazilian/Adi FC3, Nickerson Cocobolo/Redwood FC3
(07-13-2020, 12:48 PM)SophisticatedBob Wrote: You have some nice amps.  Give me that 57 Custom Deluxe though...I've had my eyes on that one for a while now.  Still a little pricey for me, but perhaps one day soon.  

Bill
Hi Bill!
thanks, I surely do have some nice amps, but I will Keep them for myself... ? that 57 Custom Deluxe is pretty expensive but so full of character so it is worth every penny! And in a wet/dry combination with that Pro Junior... wow!
By 'wet/dry', do you mean one guitar through both amps? In a stereo effect? I am keen to grow my knowledge of amps - but I'm starting from a pretty basic level I'm afraid.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Yours looks great

I love mine

Attached Files

(07-13-2020, 01:40 PM)AlanSam Wrote: By 'wet/dry', do you mean one guitar through both amps? In a stereo effect? I am keen to grow my knowledge of amps - but I'm starting from a pretty basic level I'm afraid.

Yes, it gives you some kind of stereo effect. Dry is the ”normal” guitar tone and ”wet” is for the effect... for instance... you have the echo in the secondary (wet) amp or a stereo tremolo pingponging the tremolo effect from one  amp to the other.
I also have a TC Electronic Mimiq Doubler pedal that gives you the sound of two doubletracked guitars on a recording but now live... great sublime effect!
AlanSam likes this post