NGD: Eastman AC612
First time posting here. I recently purchased this AC612. Mainly for fingerstyle. 

Eastman support told me it went through their shop in 2009. Highly flamed solid maple back and sides, Engelmann spruce top 

Does anyone else have one of these or know more about this model? 

Thanks!

[Image: j2yk5dl.jpg]
sleigh and Pura Vida like this post
Congratulations. Very nice looking guitar and looks like only a 4 digit S/N. I know very little about the earlier Eastman acoustics but I am sure someone here will speak up. Any pictures of the back?
Pura Vida likes this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Ditto Tom - a couple more pics would be good!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
I'll post some more pics tonight. Thanks!
AlanSam and Pura Vida like this post
Here are some more pics. 

[Image: RNsSy1u.jpg][Image: mXH5KFz.jpg][Image: CcRkNH8.jpg]
TomC likes this post
Really tremendous looking guitar! Thanks.
Alan
Welcome to the forum, Lawkor!

Congrats on the AC 612 purchase!

Sorry, don't know anything about the older Eastmans, but hopefully one/some of the others will have some information for you.

Rod
Congrats on the AC612.  Like the others, I don't really have any additional information, but Maple/Engelmann and a mid-size body seems like a winning combination for fingerstyle.  How do you like the sound?  At a dozen years, it's got to be played in nicely.

PS - I can't see the additional photos you uploaded.  Perhaps, you can try uploading them via the "i" icon in the reply toolbar.
AlanSam likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Brian: I can see them - in fact the previous post.
Pura Vida likes this post
Alan
Photos fixed. Thanks for pointing that out. 

The sound is great and it plays really nice. I had purchased a new E10OOSS a few months ago and wanted to try something different for fingerstyle.

A Guitar Center out of state had this one for sale. I couldn't find much info online but there was one demo that I came across on YouTube. They mentioned that it was kind of a rare model and great for fingerstyle. 

BTW.. can anyone recommend a good case?
Pura Vida and AlanSam like this post