NGD (2 weeks ago) T386
So I wasn't planning on buying an electric guitar, but I happened to be browsing Reverb and stumbled across this T386 for a good price.  I then made an offer that was low enough I thought there was no way it would be accepted, but it was!  Both exciting and terrifying because I knew I was going to have to sell a few things.  The price was low enough that I actually got worried that I'd been scammed (which happened once and was awful).  But I received it and it is incredible.

It was produced in March, and looks completely brand new and flawless.  So I basically got a brand new guitar for a low used price.  I have a feeling it was a COVID purchase that needed to be sold.

Now having an Eastman electric in addition to an E10 OM and E10 P, I am uncertain as to whether I am more impressed with the acoustics or electrics.  I love the classic finish, and the grain is breathtaking.  The fretboard has a very subtle streak in it, which looks amazing.  Also, the older headstock was fine, but I very much prefer the new smaller one.

I like the pickups (Kent Armstongs) as they are very PAF and I don't play any high gain stuff so the output is just right.  the only change I may make is to add a bigsby.  It's a winner in every way.

Thanks for reading!

[Image: 3PPKfMF.jpg]
[Image: 8Pkw6l1.jpg]
[Image: HFlmUly.jpg]
[Image: C5IGJKf.jpg]
[Image: yd7mBzb.jpg]
r13v and Pura Vida like this post
Eastman:
Soon... I don't know what I was thinking

Non-Eastman:
2005 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe
Martin 000 Jr.
NoiseFloor - One fine looking guitar - congratulations! Do you have any other electrics?
NoiseFloor likes this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
(10-23-2020, 07:35 AM)AlanSam Wrote: NoiseFloor - One fine looking guitar - congratulations! Do you have any other electrics?

Thanks!  Yes, I have one other electric.  I play mainly surf, rockabilly and alt country type stuff on electric.  I sold my gretsch when I got the T386 and the T386 will handle the rockabilly and alt country.  The Jazzer is allllll surf... hahaha.  I love it.  I also play bass in one of the bands, and I have an Epiphone Rivoli II and a Reverend Thundergun I use.  What about you?

[Image: BPkqXsX.jpg]

[Image: H1HlqI2.jpg]

[Image: ttMEwB6.jpg]
Pura Vida likes this post
Eastman:
Soon... I don't know what I was thinking

Non-Eastman:
2005 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe
Martin 000 Jr.
I have a very battered '92 MIM Tele and an Eastman AR371, and sound like an old folky when I play them ha ha!
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Congrats, Gary!  That was a great find and nice addition to your Eastman collection.  I had the same experience when I got my T185MX.  The price was low, and I was a little anxious until it arrived.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Beautiful , love your pics !