MINT E10OM-Ltd | Adi+Hog | Slotted Headstock
Reluctantly selling my E10OM-Ltd as I just got a great deal on a Furch Vintage 2 OM-SR that I have wanted for a while. Can't justify having two OM's (to my wife) so unfortunately this great E10OM-Ltd has to find a new home. Purchased new in April 2019 and is in absolute mint condition.

REDUCED - $1100. Shipping to be paid by buyer.

Thanks for looking,
Pete

--------------------------------------------------------
The Eastman E10OM-LTD is a limited edition guitar that is an upgrade from the standard Eastman E10OM model. It features a slotted headstock and open vintage Gotoh tuning machines, as well as custom pearl headstock and custom pearl fretboard inlays.

Details and add'l pics on Reverb (https://reverb.com/item/29112162-rare-li...stock-mint)

Acoustic Guitar Magazine demo/review here.

[Image: x6ynmjqusurgtun0cl0s.jpg]
[Image: pcir6udb2x4j95yemvuh.jpg]
[Image: wa5y2du1mnxhivditgfn.jpg]
DukeS and sagebrush tom like this post
Beautiful guitar.  Good luck with the sale!
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
What PV said!
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Wow! An E series OM with a slotted headstock! Love the Adi/hog combo, one of Eastman's best acoustic model wood combo. Very, very tempting....Oh wait, i already have two 000 bodied guitars, now what's a poor boy to do.
Pura Vida likes this post
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman
Thanks guys. Yeah, Eastman did a great job with this limited edition. Not only is it a great looking traditional OM w/ the slotted headstock and vintage tuners, but the tone of the Mahogany is so warm, to my ear, Eastman is again punching far above its weight. Not sure how it compares with the tone of the standard E10OM's, but to my eyes and ears, this ltd ed seems to have a higher grade of tonewoods. IMHO, the Adi grain and Mahogany flame seem a cut above the standard ones, but since I haven't compared a lot of Eastmans in person, they may just all be this good.

I'm trying to convince the wife that since my new Furch OM is Rosewood, that this Hog Eastman is different enough to justify keeping both. I know you all would agree, but so far, no dice. Secretly hoping it doesn't sell Smile
sleigh and Pura Vida like this post
REDUCED price & added link to Acoustic Guitar Magazine's demo/review.

Thought I was replacing this E10OM-Ltd with a Furch OM, but haven't bonded with the Furch as nice as it is. Instead I just ordered the OM I've been longing for, an E20OM-TC. If it's half as good as my E20D-TC I'll be a happy man. So now I'm selling my other 2 OM's and have reduced the price of this E10OM-Ltd. Great deal for someone.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E10D slotted headstock for sale RCCjr 5 2,502 11-06-2018, 03:41 PM
Last Post: billymo