Looking - EastmanT386 / T486
Big Grin 
Thinking about a T386 or T486. Any idea what kind of discount I can expect to successfully negotiate from the dealer MAP. Also, any recommendations on Eastman dealers that are willing to work with you on price.

Lately I’ve had a few take or leave it propositions, they’re immediately off my list.

Many thanks!
———————————————
Larrivee D-05
Eastman PCH OM3 CB
Gibson Les Paul 60 RO
Fender 59 Strat Reissue
Fender Highway One Tele
With the popularity and long waiting times for those models, I would say that you would have zero probability for a discounted deal. It’s the old principle of supply and demand.
Woodstock School of music in Woodstock Illinois.
I've purchase two new eastmans from him , gabe me a really fair deal.
He'll work with you I'm sure ! And he's on HERE Smile

As far as which one I think the 486 is a better value based on the pickups . But I really don't like the flame top and bought a 386 and changed the pickups and wiring. My other from him was a 484 , I can tell you I'd go 16" . I also had a heritage that was 15" better then the 14 but still not as nice as the 16" for me .
Pura Vida likes this post
(11-07-2021, 08:07 PM)Zeiss Wrote: Woodstock School of music in Woodstock Illinois.
I've purchase two new eastmans from him , gabe me a really fair deal.
He'll work with you I'm sure ! And he's on HERE Smile

As far as which one I think the 486 is a better value based on the pickups . But I really don't like the flame top and bought a 386 and changed the pickups and wiring. My other from him was a 484 , I can tell you I'd go 16" . I also had a heritage that was 15" better then the 14 but still not as nice as the 16" for me .

Very much appreciated!
———————————————
Larrivee D-05
Eastman PCH OM3 CB
Gibson Les Paul 60 RO
Fender 59 Strat Reissue
Fender Highway One Tele
Please post back with pics when you get the guitar ?
Just got my second 486; love them both! Had a 386, which was great, but I like the SD pickups and fit/finish on 486 more (just personal preference).
Pura Vida likes this post
I just bought a T486 Centre Block Classic from GAK £949 which was as advertised, but I have also found them always willing to do a deal. Which is quite amazing because I bought a T386 2 years ago from a different dealer and paid £999