It is finally here!!!
Thanks everyone who gave their input in my first post a month or so ago. It makes me very happy to share the pictures of this absolute stunner with you. My first ever guitar and I couldn’t have done better!

PS - I wanted to do a post earlier as did receive the guitar about 3.5 weeks ago but unfortunately tore my cartilage in my knee so have been all over the place and in recovery.

Cheers!

EDIT — Model AC722CE (Dakota Fade). Added pictures using the upload image feature.

[Image: uXN8qEO.jpg][Image: yl60Stn.jpg][Image: JAIArQY.jpg]
Pura Vida, TomC, Victor Vector, vashondan like this post
Beautiful guitar! play the crap out of it. congrats!
Beautiful looking guitar. If only my first guitar had been as good! congratulations.
Singularity, Pick-n-brew, Pura Vida like this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
(02-23-2023, 04:11 AM)Pick-n-brew Wrote: Beautiful guitar! play the crap out of it. congrats!

It is indeed. Never held a guitar before so it’s gonna take some time. Looking forward to be able to play some simple tunes, hopefully in the near future.
sleigh and Pura Vida like this post
Sweet!! That's a heckuva first guitar, enjoy it!
Pura Vida and Singularity like this post
Congratulations. Very nice guitar on which to start.
sleigh, Singularity, Pura Vida like this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Absolutely beautiful! What is that finish like in real life? I haven't seen one.
Pura Vida likes this post
Wow! You picked a great guitar for your first. Strum it every day and she will sound better and better.

Don
Pura Vida and Singularity like this post
2023 Martin D-41 
2023 Martin Custom Shop HD-28 GE
2023 Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 VTS
2021 Martin D-35
2023 Gibson J45

As everyone's already said,. that's a beauty of a guitar. Enjoy playing it!
Pura Vida, Singularity, AlanSam like this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
The AC series is fantastic, IMO. I have an AC622CE and after a long playing life on Martins, Collings, and Gibson I was stunned to find that there was a guitar with such a remarkable and distinctive voice new on the scene. I think Eastman clobbered Taylor in that respect, and for my purposes the Eastman is superior to the "big three" because it offers qualities of a dreadnought, jumbo, and even small-bodied guitar combined in a remarkable balance and without compromise. As others have said, that's a heck of a first new guitar -- and it will serve you beautifully and without compromise. I just love the voice of the AC series. It's modern and present and beautiful without being unusual or quirky at all. Congratulations on your guitar. Treat it well.
AlanSam, Pura Vida, sleigh, Aahzz, Singularity like this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My New E6D FINALLY Got Here Ted 9 2,412 12-05-2020, 10:54 PM
Last Post: SasquatchLife