Holter Pickguard - E40D - Tortoise Celluloid Pickguard
Hello guys.  This is Taylor Mullins with Holter Pickguards and I make custom pickguards and post online and on various forums.  I have an E40D guard here for sale for $55 shipped in the CONUS.  All guards come beveled, polished, with 3M adhesive so all you have to do is peel and stick.  If you need to place a custom order, please email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to get you taken care of.  Thanks for looking.

Attached Files

Welcome, Taylor!  I'm sure you'll find some familiar faces on the EGF.

Taylor just made a guard for my 2017 E40D, and I nearly bought this exact guard for my 2016 E40D (the guitar with the "not a bearclaw" shadow feature on the top).  It's already been discussed elsewhere on this forum, but the quality of these custom pickguards is excellent, so you can buy with confidence.
(03-10-2018, 08:41 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: Welcome, Taylor!  I'm sure you'll find some familiar faces on the EGF.

Taylor just made a guard for my 2017 E40D, and I nearly bought this exact guard for my 2016 E40D (the guitar with the "not a bearclaw" shadow feature on the top).  It's already been discussed elsewhere on this forum, but the quality of these custom pickguards is excellent, so you can buy with confidence.

Thanks for the kind words!  Smile
Welcome to EGF, Taylor!
(03-11-2018, 07:07 PM)Meathead Wrote: Welcome to EGF, Taylor!

Thank you sir!  Glad to be here!
Hi Taylor.

You made me a guard (batwing) for my LG2... It's awesome. Forum friends... this is Taylor's work:

[Image: rbX5Zoxl.jpg]

I may come back to you for one for my incoming Eastman E10 SS / V   .... here is a picture from their website:

[Image: JtYl32Xl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  D-28 style Pickguard from LMI eastmanschool 0 649 10-15-2019, 11:21 AM
Last Post: eastmanschool
  Pickguard is SOLD Zissou Intern 3 1,401 09-18-2019, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Zissou Intern