Hi I'm new here..
Hi I'm new here..  I just wanna say hello
I'm 67 and from Sweden

I bought a MD515 Classic Mandolin, a little more than a year ago.
I'm' very happy with it.
So now I want to try an Eastman guitar, I'm thinking about an E10OM.
I love them OM models, no D for me...
I have an Taylor 712 from -94, my real LOVE
I need one more OK acoustic guitar, I love to play in different tunings
ATM I think maybe I have enough of electric guitars...

So an E10OM or E8OM or E6OM...
Oldjock likes this post
Hi tligen! Welcome aboard! I would love to own an Eastman Mandolin someday.. they look quite nice.

Of the three guitars you listed -- all three are great! If price is a concern, the E6OM is the best bet.  Good luck and keep us posted on your search!
DukeS likes this post
Valkommen Tigen. I am assuming the Taylor 712 is rosewood, so either the E6Om or E10OM would pair well with it. I have never owned one, but a lot of people rave about their E1OM. For around $500 in the US it is a lot of guitar. They are torrefied Sitka tops with Sapele back and sides. There is also a quilted Sapele version (E1OM-SP) for a little more . (See below) Once again - welcome and glad you found us. 
[Image: r74kxg7m5vrkdknzpvl7.jpg]
Meathead likes this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Welcome to you, tligen! I think you'll find that EGF is a warm and welcoming space, with a lot of great input for you. Hope to see more of you on the forums, especially when you grab that new guitar, whatever it happens to be.
Meathead likes this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter