Hello I am new here, just got my first Eastman T386 and very pleased!
Smile 
Hello I am Dennis, I live near Amsterdam in the Netherlands.

After a long surge for a good ES style guitar my quest finally ended yesterday.
I came from, Ibanez AS120 & AS153, Epi dots and last one before this one the Larry Carlton H7.

This T386 is in my opinion a real pro instrument, the sire H7 is nice but still feels budget in some ways and had a very narrow nut, 40mm, kinda ladies size neck..

I have one question, I want to have my guitar hanging on a holder that is save for nitro what holders do you people use that are save for the T386?

Dennis.
I take a caution first approach and place cotton tea towels on my stands.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Hi Dennis!  Welcome!  I recently got a T386 and I agree, it is an amazing instrument.  Eastman's nitro seems pretty durable to me.  Mine is actually on a Hercules rack and I haven't had any issues in the month I've had the 386.  Regardless, enjoy!  They are amazing.
Eastman:
Soon... I don't know what I was thinking

Non-Eastman:
2005 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe
Martin 000 Jr.
(10-31-2020, 05:34 AM)wildebassman Wrote: Hello I am Dennis, I live near Amsterdam in the Netherlands.

After a long surge for a good ES style guitar my quest finally ended yesterday.
I came from, Ibanez AS120 & AS153, Epi dots and last one before this one the Larry Carlton H7.

This T386 is in my opinion a real pro instrument, the sire H7 is nice but still feels budget in some ways and had a very narrow nut, 40mm, kinda ladies size neck..

I have one question, I want to have my guitar hanging on a holder that is save for nitro what holders do you people use that are save for the T386?

Dennis.

Hercules is nitro safe and the best darn hangers and stands I've ever owned. Well worth the few extra bucks.
NoiseFloor likes this post
Welcome

I have always used the String Swing hangers.  I have three Nitrocellulose guitars hanging on them right now and have done so for years with no issues.  

Internet pic

[Image: K2nMXhD.jpg]
NoiseFloor likes this post
I'm a +1 for Hercules stands -- they're what I use and I've never had an issue with guitar finishes with them. But then I don't leave my guitars sitting out on stands for days at a time since I don't have a humidity controlled house or room; most of the time, they live in their cases.
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter