HELP with my 2010 E20D , , ,
Need some help from some member/members who have an older E20D that has NOT had their saddle worked on , , , in other words, the saddle is the ORIGINAL height as when you bought it. If someone could give me three (3) measurements of the height of their saddle:  1) at the outside of and next to the 1st string, 2) at the outside of and next to the 6th (bass) string AND a measurement between the 3rd and 4th string,  I would be very grateful.  If you care to know why , , , ????  I recently had some "hack" at a shop lower my saddle (against my wishes) making my guitar half of what it sounded like in volume AND he filed the nut with the strings in it so that the frets buzz and the bone material from the filing is laying over the strings. Weird, huh ?  So , , , any help with the measurements is much appreciated. I've found a new shop I'm going to try out to get a new bone nut and compensated bone saddle. I want to take these measurements with me to the new luthier.
Alas, I sold my old E20D a few years back, or I could help... Hopefully someone else here will chime in.  EDITED TO ADD: I could give you those measurements from my E10D if you feel that would help.
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter