Good Deal at A Plus Guitars
Happy Monday Morning - just wanted to pass along some info - there is an E40D SB listed on A Plus Guitars website for $1599.00 - this is a nice discount from the normal price for anyone who is interested - these 'burst E40D's are gorgeous.....just sayin'.....
It looks like they fixed it back to the $1999 MAP.  That would have been a great price for that guitar!

[Image: 6sFhN3Xl.png]
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Still up there at $1599 ! search Eastman Guitars (pg. 3 of 4) - its a sunburst. If I didn't have a 20D-TC on the way (supposedly) I wopuld jump right on that puppy !!

To clarify - search Eastman guitars on the A Plus website - pg. 3 of 4
(12-11-2017, 12:41 PM)Paul O\Donnell Wrote: Still up there at $1599 ! search Eastman Guitars (pg. 3 of 4) - its a sunburst. If I didn't have a 20D-TC on the way (supposedly) I wopuld jump right on that puppy !!

To clarify - search Eastman guitars on the A Plus website - pg. 3 of 4

Yeah, I see it now.  That's a good deal for a new E40D-SB.  Has anyone done business with A Plus Guitars?  I haven't shopped with them personally.
A Plus are the folks that are trying to get an E20D-TC for me - I dealt with a chap named George who was as nice as you could ask for, also a smart guitar guy, always a good sign - naturally I will reserve my final judgment until the deal is complete and I actually get the guitar, but at this point it seems as though they are acting in good faith and from the little bit of research that I was able to do they enjoy an excellent reputation - delay is on the Eastman side of the deal.
I may have used up some of my points at home, but in two days, I'll have a second E40D in the house. But I ordered it through Ted at LAGS, so it's a natural, not the SB.

If you don't see me online for a while, you'll know I am either: (1.) playing the new guitar, (2.) sold all my computers, or (3.) forbidden from all guitar-related websites until further notice. :)
Haha! I've sold a few of my electronic gadgets to fund Eastman...

I officially nominate Brian with the most acute case of EAS... (Eastman Acquisition Syndrome)... and I love it! :)

Congrats on the new E40D - excited to read your review on it.
Yeah, I tend to have an addictive nature. Thankfully, guitars are way more harmless than other things, and like we discussed, Eastman guitars hold their value well. More to follow soon!
FYI, the E40D-SB is still available.  Here is the direct link.
(12-12-2017, 03:21 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: I may have used up some of my points at home, but in two days, I'll have a second E40D in the house.  But I ordered it through Ted at LAGS, so it's a natural, not the SB.

If you don't see me online for a while, you'll know I am either: (1.) playing the new guitar, (2.) sold all my computers, or (3.) forbidden from all guitar-related websites until further notice.  Smile

My son is getting married. So it's been: "oh, sure honey that dress looks nice for the wedding, go ahead and buy it."  "Those shoes are beautiful, $120, that's ok, it's Billy's wedding". etc, etc. Well, I've one "go ahead" to get another Eastman. Next guitar will require another strategy, another opportunity. You just always gotta be thinking. GAS can keep one alert to these opportunities.

Eastman AC422CE
CAUTION: I'm Singing A Christian Song (AC422)[/font][/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfM4wJZUYoE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Reverb deal on E2OM 2020 NoiseFloor 4 1,358 06-24-2020, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  Looka like a good deal o an AC120 gnappi 0 737 11-16-2019, 02:41 PM
Last Post: gnappi