GC E20D-SB "Good" condition
Just couldn't resist. Make note of the 3rd and 4th pics of the neck. But it is a steal and just discounted $500. 

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Eastma...5147277.gc
Look at the Third Picture....major crack running down the neck. Dodgy

Made me look though! I own that exact guitar (without the break) and it would be a great diversion to keep my kids from taking the real one!
I saw that ad when I was checking out used E20Ds and went "Nope!" immediately on seeing that neck!
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Good?  Good for what, exactly....?
Piggy and sleigh like this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
That is totally busted neck, it's not beyond repairable but....
sagebrush tom and Piggy like this post
I am just very surprised GC would actually sell it. If this is their definition of "good" what is "fair"?
AlanSam, Pura Vida, Piggy, sleigh like this post
Tom - I was thinking the same thing. Whether selling a guitar they own, or acting as an agent for someone else, I would have expected a company like Guitar Centre to provide a reasonably accurate description of the guitar.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
This isn't the first time i've seen GC sell acoustic guitars with major issues. The guitar is in "good" condition when viewed from the front. If it was an OM or smaller i would offer $200-300, and see what they would do. Yes the neck cracked badly, but it looks repairable. Looks like the guitar is strung up to pitch???  Also i don't see any other damage to the front, considering how badly the neck is damaged, strange. But since it's a dred, I'll pass.
sleigh likes this post
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman
GC lost all my business when I was on the hunt for a used D28. All advertised as “excellent,” I received one with scratches dug into some frets and buckle rash on the back, on top of shipping issues and missing hard cases. Luckily found a new one through AGF forum sponsor for even less than their used.

It really is not a consistent rating scheme for their used gear. I’m shocked they even showed the crack on the neck TBH.
AlanSam and Pura Vida like this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2011 Martin 000-28EC Very Good+ Condition $2900 TomC 2 1,066 03-07-2022, 06:55 AM
Last Post: TomC