For Sale - Eastman E6D-TC
Hey!

An unfortunate sale for me. Eastman E6D-TC. Perfect Condition. Bought in the start of 2021. Used to play at home only, changed only 1 set of strings on it. Living in a 45-57% humidity environment with constant monitoring and air humidifiers\dehumidifiers if needed.
Price is 1100 EUR + shipping.
Located in EU (Latvia).

Here are some pictures.

[Image: image1.jpg]
[Image: image3.jpg]

P.S Received a right shoulder trauma in the summer of 2021. That event[Image: LZ4YkRz] rendered me unable to play dreads. For the rest of the year i was fighting to get my shoulder functionality back. But to no avail, unfortunately. Now this beauty is living in its case.

P.S.S Coffee cup not for sale.
Slowpoke -- sorry about the right shoulder issue. Hope someone in the EU can help you with the sale of the E6D-TC.
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Slowpoke, sorry to hear about the shoulder issue. Very infortunate. Are you going to try out OMs?

I am looking for a Mahogany b&s dread or slope. Haven‘t made my mind up yet. Moving house next month so a new Guitar purchase would have to wait.

In Europe but not in the EU Undecided tax are a killer.

Mitch
„I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things“ Tom Waits
Thanks.
Yes, taxes in Europe make guitar prices insane.
Once my beauty leaves home, im probably going to get a E10OM or a E20OM. Those are way thinner.

For now got myself a substitute Washburn Rover. Now i can at least play.
sleigh likes this post