FS: E10ss/v (SOLD)
Photo 
Selling my E10ss/v. It’s an Aug ‘21 build so exactly two years old now. I bought it from an AGF member locally who had the dealer do a setup and plek job on it when it was purchased. Plays great, sounds incredible. No electronics. Couple of things I liked about this one in particular, 1) the elbow rub relic job isn’t as dramatic as some I’ve seen and 2) the nut width on my digital calipers comes in just shy of 1.72. I play a lot of fingerstyle arrangements so that was a big plus. Couple dings and scratches as shown in the photos but overall in great shape. Frets look like new top to bottom. OHSC and [Image: hL8wwYT.jpg][Image: A3qJ66O.jpg][Image: J4xanxd.jpg][Image: VTr4oys.jpg][Image: xKtmPZy.jpg][Image: Mo2pRS1.jpg][Image: JKocIex.jpg][Image: KNtmubE.jpg]
[Image: ENtvLkR.jpg]
[Image: TUJ6f7H.jpg][Image: Pq21k0D.jpg][Image: eISJT5J.jpg][Image: tp2vy7Z.jpg]

Asking $1250 obo. Local sale preferred (central FL) but more than willing to ship at buyer’s expense.

[Image: OeVV4hl.jpg][Image: pLc25jV.jpg]

Sorry, end of ad got chopped off. Should read: OHSC, CoA, and truss rod tool included.

SOLD. Local sale preferred (central FL) but more than willing to ship at buyer’s expense.
NoiseFloor and Winfielder like this post
Sold - thanks everyone for your consideration!
sleigh likes this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SOLD on Reverb - E10SS/v for sale NoiseFloor 7 1,872 06-03-2022, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  NOW SOLD E10ss (UK) Eye_Ball_Tickler 1 867 08-18-2021, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Eye_Ball_Tickler