El Rey 3
Purchased this unplayed 2012 El Rey 3 a few weeks ago. Never heard of them before but it was love at first sight. It seems so well built and just beautiful. Hope I can learn more about them from other members of this group.
Oldjock likes this post

Attached Files

Welcome to the EGF.  The ER models are designed by Otto D'Ambrosio, who is now Eastman's lead product designer.  I can't say too much more about it, except that we had a member here who owned and loved his ER3.  Super unique design.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Thanks for the reply. Hope to meet other EL Rey owners. I’m a dead hard Strat guy but sometimes you got to walk on the wild side.
Pura Vida likes this post
I guess the El Rey’s are kind of rare. I was hoping to hear from another owner by now…. Oh still all in Love with mine.
The El Rey with the 64’ Hand wired Deluxe Reverb

Attached Files

Congrats.  Those El Reys are hot hot.

I heard of Eastman a few years ago and finally bought a 2005 810ce.  It's a fantastic guitar, like all Eastmans.  What a great company, what great instruments they make.
Ooow! There is a 810ce at the shop where I got mine. Yes it’s a nice guitar also. Thanks for replying to my thread. The Eastman guitars are very impressive. The El Rey keeps sounding better and better…
(04-23-2022, 05:02 PM)Electgumbo Wrote: Thanks for the reply. Hope to meet other EL Rey owners. I’m a dead hard Strat guy but sometimes you got to walk on the wild side.

I was a Strat guy too. Now, I'm more into set neck guitars.  I love my Strats and Tele, but I grab for them less often than before.  And now, I'm vurrrry into Gibson Explorers and have ordered a lefty, due in about 8 weeks. 

When I found a renewed love for jazz, I had to go Eastman, and I'm glad I did.  

Play that 810ce if you get a chance....