Eastman Factory Photos
Some really great photos, posted by Richard’s Guitars in the UK. This is a Facebook link, so if you can’t view the photos, let me know. I’ll reach out to Richard’s Guitars for permission to share / post them here.

https://www.facebook.com/642106155815213...088033365/
cgalardi, Bert, sleigh, aant, DonJmmn, Ted, Meathead like this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(10-13-2018, 12:48 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: Some really great photos, posted by Richard’s Guitars in the UK. This is a Facebook link, so if you can’t view the photos, let me know. I’ll reach out to Richard’s Guitars for permission to share / post them here.

https://www.facebook.com/642106155815213...088033365/

I bought my E10ooss/v from Richard, and am awaiting delivery of an ac630BD from him. One of the best dealers around - his youtubes are absolutely excellent - including a number on Eastman guitars. And one on Gibson - he doesn't pull his punches!
Pura Vida likes this post
Wink 
PV, those are some fab pics. So good to see the luthiers doing their magic.
Fantastic pictures! A lot of fun to see them at work. I believe there's something on YouTube that shows a walk through the factory as well. And Richard just seems like a top bloke.
Great photos!! Thanks for sharing Brian.
really interesting to see those photos! thanks!
Brian if you could post them here it would be much appreciated. Don't use facebook. Or are they available on youtube? Thanks.
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman
They're not my photos, so that's why I didn't post them directly.

Maybe I'll reach out to Richards Guitars to see if he minds if we post them here.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman Factory Tour Video Meathead 2 2,261 01-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Pura Vida