Eastman E6D $550 plus shipping
(03-02-2019, 10:52 AM)eastmanschool Wrote: What kind of sick person would sell this guitar twice and buy it three times?

Third time is a charm, right?
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I owned it, too. It's an excellent guitar. The neck is wide with a deep rounded V, the biggest neck I have seen on an Eastman dreadnought. 

Anyone want to place bets on how long Steve holds onto it this time? Ha!
Pura Vida likes this post
'00 Martin HD28LSV ~ '04 Martin D18GE ~ '22 Burkett J45
(03-23-2019, 02:14 PM)Zissou Intern Wrote: I owned it, too. It's an excellent guitar. The neck is wide with a deep rounded V, the biggest neck I have seen on an Eastman dreadnought. 

Anyone want to place bets on how long Steve holds onto it this time? Ha!

Steve bought it for Junior, who loves it. Taking that and the ridiculous(ly reasonable) price he paid for it, selling it would be a longshot.

(but ya never know...)
It is a really good guitar. Junior should hang onto it forever. Eventually, he can keep it in his sea chest in his cabin on the Belafonte for those long voyages when he doesn't want to take his Collings or Ryan or Kopp out on the high seas.

Why doesn't Steve tell us about his new acoustic axe?!
'00 Martin HD28LSV ~ '04 Martin D18GE ~ '22 Burkett J45
(03-24-2019, 08:18 PM)Zissou Intern Wrote: It is a really good guitar. Junior should hang onto it forever. Eventually, he can keep it in his sea chest in his cabin on the Belafonte for those long voyages when he doesn't want to take his Collings or Ryan or Kopp out on the high seas.

Why doesn't Steve tell us about his new acoustic axe?!

Junior is working on his Portuguese Bowie setlist as we speak, just in case the Belafonte needs to replace Pele.

And, are we allowed to discuss Waterloo on this forum?
(02-09-2019, 03:50 PM)Lawyerdave Wrote: $550 plus shipping from Danville CA. I am selling my Eastman E6D. This is a great Hog Dread. Loud, crisp, deep. It was between this and my Eastman AC515. I decided to keep the AC515. So of this E6D goes. It is in excellent condition. 

The Eastman sound is like a merger of Taylor and Martin. If you know Eastman's you know what I mean, if you don't then jump on the Eastman bandwagon, they are keepers. 

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg...815678828.html

This isn't still available is it?
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
If it was, EMS would buy it again.   Big Grin
sleigh and Zissou Intern like this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
(09-02-2020, 08:31 AM)Pura Vida Wrote: If it was, EMS would buy it again.   Big Grin

That's no joke! After I sold it - for the second no, third time - on craigslist, it came up for sale again and I nearly bought it back.
Best Eastman neck ever!
Big Grin 
It's kinda creepy how many of you guys have had their paws on this guitar.  Big Grin