Eastman E3DE
I found a deal on a used E3DE.  After having it professionally setup, I am very happy about the guitar.  Eastman for the win......again!!!
TomC, DonO, roycarver2706, sleigh, Pura Vida, SasquatchLife, Aahzz like this post
Congratulations on the new to you E3DE, RCCjr! Do you have other Eastman guitars for a tonal comparison?

About a month ago, I purchased my first ovangkol back and sides guitar, and I really like it.  I will be doing a NGD post on it soon.  

Enjoy!

Rod
Aahzz and Pura Vida like this post
(02-06-2023, 07:50 PM)Guzzi Fan Wrote: Congratulations on the new to you E3DE, RCCjr! Do you have other Eastman guitars for a tonal comparison?

About a month ago, I purchased my first ovangkol back and sides guitar, and I really like it.  I will be doing a NGD post on it soon.  

Enjoy!

Rod

My AC222 is my first Ovangkol guitar, but it won't be the last!!
Guzzi Fan, Pura Vida, SasquatchLife like this post
(02-06-2023, 07:50 PM)Guzzi Fan Wrote: Congratulations on the new to you E3DE, RCCjr! Do you have other Eastman guitars for a tonal comparison?

Enjoy!

Rod

I own a AC322CE and preciously owned an AC108CE limited and an E6OM limited.  The E3D is the first Eastman dread I have owned so it's hard to compare it to the others.  As far as tone wood I love the ovangkol.  To me it's a blend between rosewood and mahogany.  I would really like to own the E3OM.  I think it is a underutilized wood!  I love the E3D and my AC322ce but kick myself everyday for letting the AC108ce limited get away.  I guess you live and learn!

Guzzi Fan likes this post
Congratulations on the new guitar. I also have let a few go that I kick myself for selling. Well put - you live and learn. Enjoy your new guitar!
Pura Vida likes this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Congratulations on the new guitar RCCjr! Enjoy!

Don
2023 Martin D-41 
2023 Martin Custom Shop HD-28 GE
2023 Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 VTS
2021 Martin D-35
2023 Gibson J45

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E1D v E2D v E3DE Yosen91 5 1,172 12-12-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: GraemeN
  Eastman E3DE Paulmartinl 2 743 11-19-2023, 06:46 PM
Last Post: jaymotion