Eastman E100 Ltd edition
Has anyone got one of these or tried one?
Apparently only 130 made Adi Spruce top 

One has turned up 2nd hand and was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience.
thanks !
PV has one I think. It should be awesome if it's like the e1ooss-ltd or e1ss-ltd they put out. It's one of the few ways to get an actual 1 3/4 nut on their parlors.
Pura Vida and Ritchie like this post
There's an E1SS-LTD on Craigs List in Phoenix that I've been watching for a while now. But I can't do it, one of ya'll should grab it. 

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/msg/7556143995.html
Ritchie likes this post
2021 Eastman E10SS (Mahogany/Adirondack spruce)
2023 Eastman AC522CE-GB (Mahogany/European Spruce) 
(12-17-2022, 08:07 AM)Vapour Wrote: PV has one I think. It should be awesome if it's like the e1ooss-ltd or e1ss-ltd they put out. It's one of the few ways to get an actual 1 3/4 nut on their parlors.
Think I will take a trip to try it out as its only an hours drive away even though they will deliver it free.
Pura Vida and AlanSam like this post
(12-17-2022, 09:10 AM)Ritchie Wrote:
(12-17-2022, 08:07 AM)Vapour Wrote: PV has one I think. It should be awesome if it's like the e1ooss-ltd or e1ss-ltd they put out. It's one of the few ways to get an actual 1 3/4 nut on their parlors.
Think I will take a trip to try it out as its only an hours drive away even though they will deliver it free.

I would 100% buy one within an hour of me. I saw one pop up on reverb last week, but already have too many Eastman parlors. I think something about how they finished these really makes them sing.

Good luck!
Ritchie likes this post
Yes, we have one of these in our house.  It's actually my daughter's first acoustic guitar, which I purchased new for her in 2018, and it has exceeded her (and my) expectations.  Well balanced, nice tone, and the Adi top has some nice color in it now.

Here is the original NGD thread (both she and the guitar have grown up!):
https://www.eastmanguitarfans.com/Thread...s+surprise

[Image: 0ulzwS6.jpg]

[Image: WtjbnB0.jpg]
Ritchie likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I just grabbed an E100SS-LTD that popped up on reverb last week.  Not sure if it was the same one you were talking about.  But anyway, it's incredible.  I've had a lot of Eastman guitars and a lot of their OMs especially.  I have also had an E10P and several dreads and slopes.  This E100SS-LTD is the best sounding small body I've ever played by Eastman and it is in the running for best small bodies I've ever owned period.  It beats two PreWar 00-18s I've played hands down.  It's very close with my one keeper small body, an Iris OG, but punchier and with better low end.  I think this satin finish really helps open the tone up.  The previous owner also swapped the undersaddle for a K&K so bonus there.  It sounds great plugged in.  The only knock for me is that the neck is a really slim 1 11/16".  Reminds me of a Martin 00-15 neck.  

So long story short if you see one, grab it, because I've got no plans of letting this one go Smile
Guzzi Fan, Ritchie, AlanSam, Pura Vida, hardycreek1 like this post
Thanks everyone
hopefully going to see it next week for a try and will see what its like in the hand etc!
Pura Vida likes this post
(12-22-2022, 06:47 AM)Ritchie Wrote: Thanks everyone
hopefully going to see it next week for a try and will see what its like in the hand etc!

Looking forward to your thoughts. I ever did get close enough to Phoenix to see it.
Ritchie likes this post
2021 Eastman E10SS (Mahogany/Adirondack spruce)
2023 Eastman AC522CE-GB (Mahogany/European Spruce) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Eastman E16SS-TC-LTD Limited Edition Released for Winter 2022 WindmillGuitars 16 5,547 11-25-2022, 02:43 AM
Last Post: alc1955
  NGD Eastman E100-SS-LTD nopicknick 17 8,163 08-06-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: perhapss