E8D and Martin 000-18
I recently hooked up with a group of guys playing a weekly jam. With winter coming I need something a little more impervious to weather that could handle going from a warm house to a cold car to a warm practice room back to the cold car and return to the warm house. . I have decided to add a carbon fiber guitar - Journey, Rainsong or ?? Unfortunately I have been informed that the collection can change but not the over-all headcount. I am offering up a 2017 E8D with JJB (K&K) pick-up and John Pearse mini rosewood armrest as well as a 2016 Martin 000-18 with same pick-up and John Pearse slimline ebony armrest. Pricing is $750 and $1700 respectively. Both guitars are in very good to excellent condition. There is one small ding on the bass side of the lower bout on the E8D. I thought I would post it here before other venues. I have Eastman double boxes for shipping. I will absorb Paypal Friends and Family Fees. Shipping to be billed at cost. Send me a message with your contact information and any questions. Pictures available upon request.
TomC
(10-10-2018, 10:16 PM)TomC Wrote: I recently hooked up with a group of guys playing a weekly jam. With winter coming I need something a little more impervious to weather that could handle going from a warm house to a cold car to a warm practice room back to the cold car and return to the warm house. . I have decided to add a carbon fiber guitar - Journey, Rainsong or ?? Unfortunately I have been informed that the collection can change but not the over-all headcount. I am offering up a 2017 E8D with JJB (K&K) pick-up and John Pearse mini rosewood armrest as well as a 2016 Martin 000-18 with same pick-up and John Pearse slimline ebony armrest. Pricing is $750 and $1700 respectively. Both guitars are in very good to excellent condition. There is one small ding on the bass side of the lower bout on the E8D. I thought I would post it here before other venues. I have Eastman double boxes for shipping. I will absorb Paypal Friends and Family Fees. Shipping to be billed at cost. Send me a message with your contact information and any questions. Pictures available upon request.
TomC

Your headline reads E10D. But you're selling an 8, right?
Yes - E8D. I just amended in the body. Maybe PV can show me how to edit the header.
TomC, hit the 'edit' button in your orig post#1, then select 'full edit'... that should let you change the header. bert
Thanks Bert