E6om with K&K -- $725 shipped
For Sale:  Eastman E6om with K&K Pure Mini pickup and hard case
Price:  $725 shipped ($675 for the guitar and $50 for shipping; I will pay any fees)

It's in excellent condition: no major dings or scratches, just some light surface swirls/scratches in the finish that don't show up in photographs.  I keep it cased in my music room, which I maintain at around 74F with 50% relative humidity.

The sound is great.  It's a pro-level instrument.

I think it's approximately a 2018 model, or thereabouts.  I bought it 4 years ago from a guy who bought it new a year earlier.  He had it setup and the K&K installed already.  

I'm posting it because I'm selling off my small-bodied guitars.  I'm a big guy and prefer dreads and jumbos, especially since I have a finicky left wrist (with lots of titanium and screws from being broken 25 years ago) that can't get comfortable with short-scale guitars.  

Pics:

[Image: E6om%20-%20back.jpg]

[Image: E6om%20-%20front.jpg]

[Image: E6om%20-%20side1.jpg]

[Image: E6om%2B-%2Bside2.jpg]

[Image: E6om%20-%20saddle.jpg]
sleigh likes this post
(09-11-2023, 02:29 PM)Winfielder Wrote: For Sale:  Eastman E6om with K&K Pure Mini pickup and hard case
Price:  $725 shipped ($675 for the guitar and $50 for shipping; I will pay any fees)

It's in excellent condition: no major dings or scratches, just some light surface swirls/scratches in the finish that don't show up in photographs.  I keep it cased in my music room, which I maintain at around 74F with 50% relative humidity.

I think it's approximately a 2018 model, or thereabouts.  I bought it 4 years ago from a guy who bought it new a year earlier.  He had it setup and the K&K installed already.  

I'm posting it because I'm selling off my small-bodied guitars.  I'm a big guy and prefer dreads and jumbos, especially since I have a finicky left wrist (with lots of titanium and screws from being broken 25 years ago) that can't get comfortable with short-scale guitars.  

Pics:

[Image: E6om%20-%20back.jpg][Image: E6om%20-%20front.jpg][Image: E6om%20-%20side1.jpg][Image: E6om%2B-%2Bside2.jpg][Image: E6om%20-%20saddle.jpg]
Beautiful guitar. Good luck with the sale.
Winfielder likes this post
I'm mostly a dread kinda guy myself, so I understand. That's a good guitar, though!
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
(09-11-2023, 05:37 PM)sleigh Wrote: I'm mostly a dread kinda guy myself, so I understand. That's a good guitar, though!

Speaking of dreads: I love your old E20D, thanks again for the great guitar!
sleigh likes this post
I know it's only cosmetics, but I never cease to be amazed by the beauty of many Eastman woods! Their mahogany (Khaya) frequently puts most Gibsons and Martins in the shade.
Winfielder, noah, sleigh like this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
(09-12-2023, 02:01 AM)AlanSam Wrote: I know it's only cosmetics, but I never cease to be amazed by the beauty of many Eastman woods! Their mahogany (Khaya) frequently puts most Gibsons and Martins in the shade.

that is a gorgeous back on that guitar!
Winfielder and AlanSam like this post
eastman ar403ce
eastman ac222ce-ov
taylor 322 12 fret
recording  king, series 11-000
recording king ro-328
godin exit 22
(09-11-2023, 02:29 PM)Winfielder Wrote: For Sale:  Eastman E6om with K&K Pure Mini pickup and hard case

Pics:

[Image: E6om%20-%20back.jpg][Image: E6om%20-%20front.jpg][Image: E6om%20-%20side1.jpg][Image: E6om%2B-%2Bside2.jpg][Image: E6om%20-%20saddle.jpg]

Sweet looking guitar. Wish that I had $700 lying around.
Cool
Just an old guy enjoying life.
------------------------------------
Eastman E1OM Classic
Fender GDO 300 AMB
Martin D-16e
Very Old Univox Acoustic

The Blues Garage
JBP