E40OM and E20OM-TC
How come nobody is selling their E40OM or E20OM-TC ???
I'd really like to have one, either one, I'm not fussy. You should get the dread and sell your OM to me, please....

UPDATE: this might be the first time I've had to purchase a "New" guitar..... Cry
Meathead and Pura Vida like this post

Eastman AC422CE
CAUTION: I'm Singing A Christian Song (AC422)[/font][/size]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfM4wJZUYoE

My E40OM isn't going anywhere, and I imagine the same for other "40" and "TC" owners.  There are three used E40OM listed on Reverb, but only one is priced to move (and for the difference in price, I'd probably just buy a new one).
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
You know I have played 3 e40om's, all three were worth the price, if you are wanting a high end rosewood OM. The first one I played was at the Eastman event, it was discounted and looking back I should have bought it. The other 2 I played at Keith Holland Guitars, they were great but that first one, oh well. Very balanced guitars, but now with the Thermo's geez, I don't know.

Duke
I have an E40OM and an E10OM-TC. They aren't going anywhere. Rich bass and overtones vs incredible clarity and balance. I have sold off everything else with the exception of a Martin 000-15SM and that one is also for sale. A post comparing the two to follow when I get done with  A LOT of traveling for work.
TomC
Bert, Pura Vida, billymo like this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink For sale E10D-TC, E20D-TC, E20OM-TC, E20OM davidkook21c 2 1,555 02-12-2024, 07:49 PM
Last Post: davidkook21c