E40D - eBay Today
No affiliation with the seller.  But I noticed an E40D for auction, which ends this afternoon.  14 bids, so far, at $1150 with a "buy it now" at $1450 + shipping.  If someone is considering this guitar and wants to save a few $$$, this may be a way to do it.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Listing has been removed.  Usually says what the price was that it sold for , , , but this listing has disappeared.
I followed it, and despite 14 bids, no one exceeded the seller's minimum, so the listing expired.  The seller listed a "buy it now" for $1450, so if someone was interested, they could probably contact him/her directly and negotiate a price with that in mind.
It's back... new listing, same guitar.

I'm not an eBay expert, but I'm not seeing the notice, which previously indicated the minimum bid was not met.  Which may mean: (1.) there is no min, (2.) the min was met with the initial bid, or (3.) the message may appear later.

Anyway, countdown clock is running again until Monday afternoon (4:52pm PT).
$1150 was a crazy good price. The used market prices are very strange right now.
Agreed. If I wasn’t traveling internationally, I would have made a play for it. I just checked in to see if anyone here landed it.