E20SSv $1350 VG+ condition
2022 slope shoulder E-20SSv with vintage varnish finish - before they changed the finish in current models. Adirondack spruce with Rosewood B/S short scale (24.75") slope shoulder. Nut = 1.747" Note - I searched A LONG time to find one with this width nut. Tuners have been changed out to Gotohs with white buttons. Ebony bridge pins are changed to bone. Strap pin added at heel. K&K pick up has been added. A custom fitted John Pearse ebony armrest is installed. Because of the vintage varnish finish, I will not attempt to remove it. There are two extra bumps in addition to the factory wear - see pics below. Comes in Atkin branded TKL hard shell case (long story) that is in like new condition.

Forgot to add - shipping included, any payment fees extra. I thought I would post here first and in a few days most on AGF. Thanks for looking.

[Image: BpAQhbu.jpeg][Image: 3U2b3g8.jpeg][Image: 4tvmkLZ.jpeg][Image: weHZ6Ym.jpeg]
[Image: yWvkSCM.jpeg][Image: SP7FufH.jpeg]
[Image: 7KmDDjM.jpeg][Image: gJiEhBL.jpeg][Image: 1tJiU4y.jpeg][Image: jwWQR44.jpeg][Image: 8NG0rwR.jpeg][Image: QQwzh45.jpeg]
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Since few seem to like armrests, I took it off. Here are the after removal pics.
[Image: PqFb8I9.jpg]
[Image: EjoDXMG.jpg]
[Image: MaiNiXM.jpg]

Tom, is your E20SS/V still available? If so, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
Tom - when you removed the armrest from your Eastman E20SS/V did it further distress the finish? I ask because I have been looking at a couple of very good E20SS/Vs in the UK, but if I pulled the trigger I would want to replace that firestripe pick guard (hate them on dreads) with a batwing. Have you found the surface to be as fragile as we've always assumed?
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis
Alan
A little bit. The finish is somewhat fragile. If you look at the third picture above, you can see some small indents in the finish. They can be felt. I contacted Eastman about changing out the guard and they stated they couldn't guarantee that the finish wouldn't be marred. I decided it wasn't worth the risk. 
Tom
sleigh likes this post

(04-19-2024, 07:11 AM)TomC Wrote: Alan
A little bit. The finish is somewhat fragile. If you look at the third picture above, you can see some small indents in the finish. They can be felt. I contacted Eastman about changing out the guard and they stated they couldn't guarantee that the finish wouldn't be marred. I decided it wasn't worth the risk. 
Tom
Tom - thanks for the prompt reply!
sleigh likes this post
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis