E20SS with THERMO-CURED TOP???
Hi,

Saw listing for an E20SS-TC but not aware the model was ever offered with TC or thermo-cured top. Can anyone confirm this version of the E20SS is legit? 

Thanks!
Every E model is slowly being replaced by TC versions. It is real.

John
Thanks John. I bought a new one, non TC, a few years ago and loved it but returned it due to damage that wasn't disclosed. TC model would be perfect, as I've played enough to know there's a difference.
Soundpure and Muddy River Guitars both have listings for E20SS-TC. You might want to also look at the E20SSv. The hand rubber lacquer finish really adds something to the tone. But then I am a little biased. Either way - good luck in your search.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
(08-17-2023, 08:01 PM)TomC Wrote: Soundpure and Muddy River Guitars both have listings for E20SS-TC. You might want to also look at the E20SSv. The hand rubber lacquer finish really adds something to the tone. But then I am a little biased. Either way - good luck in your search.

I've had plenty of the 10 and 20 series SS's go through the store (vintage and non vintage style) and I agree. There's something different sounding about the V's. Drier and more mid forward
Winfielder and AlanSam like this post
BTW, huge shipment due Monday with lots of new stuff.

(08-17-2023, 07:06 PM)Chapboogie Wrote: Every E model is slowly being replaced by TC versions. It is real.

John
DukeS, Winfielder, TomC, mike0609 like this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thermo-cured Tops on non -TC Models roycarver2706 19 5,148 12-28-2023, 03:15 PM
Last Post: UncleJesse
  New spruce tops - thermo-cured? Laut 5 2,164 07-04-2023, 06:26 AM
Last Post: nobodeuno
  Thermo-cured Green Wood AlanSam 7 1,398 03-02-2023, 05:10 PM
Last Post: L-Man