E20D-SB
Picked this up in trade for an E6D-TC Alpine and then I turned around and bought and E8D-TC Alpine which I prefer. I also pre-ordered another that will be here this summer and I definitely don't need 3 spruce/rosewood 14 fret dreads. This is a very solid guitar. It is from 2019 so nitro finish. Very good power and it can get loud in a hurry. It also doesn't have a lot of play time on it. The person I bought it from got it last year. It basically hung around the local Eastman dealer for about 1.5 years. I am assuming it will just keep getting better and better. I removed the original pick guard and went clear as I really liked the burst. The original will be included. Other than a strap button, no other modifications. Asking $900 for EGF members plus shipping and fees. Let me know if you need more pics or information. Specs are here - http://www.eastmanguitars.com/e20d/

Armrest will be removed prior to sale. Includes OHSC in excellent shape (basically never been used). 

[Image: BhSmdCm.jpg] 
[Image: 88QsfSa.jpg]
[Image: Dm241UQ.jpg]
[Image: WJ0TCeJ.jpg]
[Image: 3OBIs1x.jpg]
[Image: ikJ00Ir.jpg]
[Image: XZYdI3k.jpg]
vashondan, Pura Vida, NoiseFloor like this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
Wow, Tom that is beautiful!  Ugh, that is sooooo tempting!  I super don't need it but... hahaha
Pura Vida likes this post
Eastman:
Soon... I don't know what I was thinking

Non-Eastman:
2005 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe
Martin 000 Jr.
Sold locally via CL
Pura Vida likes this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes