E10SSv, E10OM-TC and E15SS available
I have an opportunity to add something that is a bit more uncomfortable financially. To keep the peace at home I would probably have to move two, if not three, of my guitars. I am still waiting for a final price so that I can decide which ones and whether they all will need to go. Here is a list of what is available:
2014 - E15SS - This was the last of the custom run LG2/B25 inspired models for LA Guitars. This was the one I received from LA Guitar as a replacement due to the pickguard removal catastrophe. It is basically my couch guitar. It is in the same condition as when I purchased it. There are some very light surface scratches due to it hanging around LA Guitars for 6 years. I did a quick set up but it probably could use something a little more detailed. I put a Holter Pickguard, Restoration Age tuners with cream buttons and John Pearse ebony armrest on. The armrest is removable. The pickguard is not - at least not by me. No pick-up. Note the OHSC seems to be for an OM and I have added additional padding so that the guitar is snug in the case. Asking $1050
2020 - E10SSv - I wish this guitar had a thicker neck and wider nut because if it did I wouldn't even consider selling it. I have added a John Pearse ebony slimline armrest which probably is not removable and a Schatten HFN pickup. Asking $1050.
2019 E10OM-TC - Once again the JP ebony armrest (removable), upgraded Schaller GrandTune machines and an LR Baggs Anthem dual source pickup - UST and microphone. I don't believe this guitar has ever left my house and is in like new condition with the exception of some superficial scratches on the pickguard. Asking $1150.

All prices include shipping and payment via PayPal. Let me know if anyone has an interest and I can follow up with more detailed information and pictures.

TomC
Pura Vida likes this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
I too have an opportunity to add a very expensive guitar to my collection as I've been saving up for 18 months and still probably have at least that much time again to save for a SCGC H13 custom. I hope your sale works out quickly in your favor and that you've found something special you want. All my other guitars were paid with cash so I have the luxury of retaining them and depending on the results of my future purchase, probably a couple of them will be given to family members as presents. Of course my purchase this large has to have buy-in from the home front and negotiations that make everyone ok with a $6,000+ purchase. That TC model sounds like it's gonna make someone very happy. GLWS.
AlanSam likes this post
2015 E20 OM SB Eastman
2021 000-15 SM Martin
2016 00-18 Martin
2015 E10 00 Eastman
ST
Thanks. The TC model is a very nice guitar. I have promised my wife that I would set a "hobby limit" and I am there. Fortunately I don't need $6k. I would have to sell everything and then still toss some extra funds in. Nice choice with Santa Cruz!

I'd love to take that E10SS/v based on tone alone but I don't know if I could get along with 1 11/16" anymore either.  Especially since I have gotten used to the 1 3/4 and 2 5/16" D28AA I recently got.
All three of these are great prices, esp. when you consider the upgrades and add-ons.  In particular, I think that E10SS/v is outstanding for anyone who doesn't mind the 1-11/16" nut width.  And the E15SS is a completely unique guitar for someone looking for a smaller body instrument (I love that LG2/B25 body size).  Good luck, Tom C!
TomC likes this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
And then there was one. The E15SS is still available. Maybe I priced these a little low, but I don't think I gave them away.
Pura Vida likes this post

I think your prices are very fair.  The used (but mint) condition is offset by the upgrades.  Others are trying to get close to new (online dealer) prices, plus peg the buyer for shipping.  I nearly purchased a second E10OM-LTD (to go with the one I purchased from NoiseFloor), but the other seller's price didn't add up.  Sellers like you and NoiseFloor are the kind of people who make a transaction worthwhile without either side feeling like they are getting squeezed for their last dollar.

Hopefully, someone snags that E15SS.
TomC and DukeS like this post
(01-05-2021, 06:30 PM)TomC Wrote: And then there was one. The E15SS is still available. Maybe I priced these a little low, but I don't think I gave them away.

I'm of the mind if a guitar I list doesn't sell within a week or so I think I priced it too high.  Once I've made the decision to sell, I want it gone before I change my mind Smile
TomC, DukeS, Pura Vida like this post
I'm the opposite.  I decide on a price and generally stay firm on it.  But I only sell locally, so I never have to deal with shipping.  I've had guitars sell in a couple of days and others that sit on CL for weeks (or even a couple of months) and then suddenly get interested buyers.  But usually, when I find an interested buyer, the guitar sells immediately b/c it's in excellent condition and priced right for that condition.
DukeS likes this post
I think with the E15SS I will do what PV states above. I sold the two to one guy in LA. If you use UPS through PayPal you get a little better pricing on shipping. The OM costs $65 from MN -> LA and the E10SS was $83. Standard UPS ground with insurance and signature required. I don't understand why there is a difference. Also interesting side note - if you use PayPal Friends and Family you don't get a break on the UPS. It think it works out to a little better with paying the PP fees and the reduced shipping. At least that is my experience or maybe I am just doing something wrong.
vashondan, Pura Vida, sleigh like this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E15SS on reverb UncleJesse 1 732 08-11-2021, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida
  E15SS: $999 Sale At LA Guitar Sales Pura Vida 1 1,268 03-25-2018, 08:22 PM
Last Post: billymo