E10SS/v - New - Steal of the year! $899
Someone buy this so I don't!  This is an incredible deal on a brand new guitar.  I talked with him and they're stopping selling Eastman Guitars so this got moved to the used section with a cut in price even though it's still brand new.  Someone will really enjoy this deal! 

https://themandolinstore.com/product/eastman-e10ssv/

Thanks to Pura Vida for convincing me to pass it along!  I don't need it right now as much as I want to pull the trigger.
This is difficult to beat, especially if you live locally to the seller.  Hope someone grabs this one.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Imagine that! A basically new 2020, E10SS/v with OHSC for $899!! That's $450+ below map and probably a minimum of $200+ below street. And free freight to CONUS. And no taxes for out of state buyers! And it's sold. Smile
Pura Vida likes this post
Tom, did the MN concept shop expand again?  Or are you just reporting that it's gone already?
I just couldn't pass it up. I know 1 11/16" but I have been looking to add back in a SS dread and what I have been finding is just too much money when compared to this E10SS/v. This is  A LOT of guitar for $900. Maybe it will get me to work on my skills so that the nut width isn't an issue. That could greatly expand the viable candidates. Still would like to add the E5SS, but I think that will be an exercise in patience. Plus currently I am dreadless.
Pura Vida and AlanSam like this post
Awesome!  Congrats in advance.  Can't wait to get your impressions, when it lands.  Hopefully, you are able to adjust, and who knows... maybe it will be a slightly wider nut, like the one that UncleJesse briefly had in his hands this summer (he measured it at 1-23/32").
I'm glad someone here got it.  It took all the willpower I had to not buy it.  They're great instruments but just not what I'm looking for at this time.  I want a 000 size.  Hope it's a good one!
I'm waiting for them to offer the same kind of deal on the E20D they have in stock...   Big Grin
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Wow.  I'm only an occasional lurker here but glad I didn't check the site the last couple of days or my wallet would be about $1K lighter.  I'm still looking to get this one for the upcoming holidays.  I got an E2D recently and am in love.  Eastman is having quite a run lately.  They seem to have built up an incredible batch of tonewoods (and skilled luthiers) which I'm assuming can't last forever and which is making the biggest difference in their incredible sound/quality.  Their mahogany with the cross grain is amazing.  But already I'm seeing some of their newer build mahogany guitars have less of that cross grain or none at all.  As a fan of scotch whiskey, this reminds of when a smaller distillery starts putting out some incredible whiskey (usually because they have some great older barrels stored which they are blending in).  As they gain notoriety and sell more and more, they use up their reserves of that older whiskey and inevitably, the quality drops.  I wonder if we'll look back at the last 3-5 years and the next few as their golden age (or golden decade). 

PS  TomC if the nut size doesn't work for you in the next couple of months, send me a message.  I'll be on the lookout for one of these in the fall.
Sleigh
Shoot them a price. It can't hurt to ask. I dealt with Zach. Good luck.
TomC