E10OOSS/v availability?
Back to the subject of the post . . .

I noticed the same thing regarding the lack of availability. For a couple months, there didn't seem to be a single E10ooss/v on Reverb, new or used. Just this week I saw one used (which has sold) and one brand new.

I wonder if there is something to the finish theory. The varnish is thin and soft so it wouldn't surprise me if heat messing with the finish could be an issue. I'm curious if the other hand rubbed varnish models were scarce during peak summer as well, across the whole Eastman , both acoustic and electric.

(09-16-2023, 08:08 AM)AlanSam Wrote: Andy - yep, you nailed it! Also, for a while now I've been switching between my Martin 00028, Martin parlor and E10ooss/v developing my high neck barres. I don't think I've previously thought about it but for me Eastman's 12" fretboard radius (vs 16" for Martin) is a definite plus for my barring finger.

Me too. I do not get along with a 16" radius, so the Eastman's 12" was a definite selling point.
AlanSam likes this post
Andy - re your 'Back to the subject of the post . . .' you are definitely setting a precedent here LOL.
Alan
''Bad company done got me here …'' - Rev Gary Davis