E10 OM LTD SB on EBAY
Saw this one on eBay at a decent price. The LTDs had been getting some love here. Not mine but thought I'd flag:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eastman-E10-Orc...3398534379
SasquatchLife likes this post
2020 Eastman E10SS/V; 2020 Eastman E2D; 2020 Yamaha FS830; 2021 Farida OT-22W; 2022 Alvarez MD60BG; 2022 AC630 SB; 2023 Eastman AC622CE
I wonder if those slot heads are roomier at the nut (string spacing) than standard EOMs.

Anybody know?
NoiseFloor sent me this link yesterday.  There are 24 bids, including half from the same person.  It will be interesting to see where it ends up at the end of the auction.  Since there were only 70 made in total, there probably weren't many made with a burst finish.

EMS, the nut and string spacing on my daughter's E10OM-LTD seems identical to my E10OM (standard).  Maybe I'll get out the calipers to confirm.  But the neck is just a shade chunkier (not wider) at the nut, possibly b/c of the carve going into the slotted headstock.  Her E1OM-LTD has a similarly chunky neck (possibly more so b/c it's a 12-fret).
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
Thanks PV. You never know where you might find that rare 1 1/2” spacing...

BTW, 12 bids from the same person? That’s counterproductive or else it’s suspicious. Either way the price goes up.
Yes, definitely suspicious.

Last year, I was out-bid at the last minute by someone, who jumped into bidding during the final minutes to knock out myself and another buyer.  Within a week, the same guitar is on Reverb, but at a much higher price, so I contact the seller b/c I know what it sold for on Ebay (figuring the buyer is flipping the guitar for a profit).  I get a reply that he's the same seller and that he had his friend log in to "win" the bid from us, so he didn't sell it for such a low price.  His friend then canceled his purchase, so the seller was essentially off the hook from any accountability with Ebay.

He was completely open about his underhandedness and then asked if I still wanted to buy the guitar.  Umm, not from you, especially now, and even if it was the same price I would have won via Ebay.  If he lied about the auction, what's he hiding with the guitar.  There are some shady people out there!  (not saying this auction is the same, but the constant bidder is problematic)
eastmanschool likes this post
(02-03-2021, 02:30 PM)Pura Vida Wrote:   There are some shady people out there!  (not saying this auction is the same, but the constant bidder is problematic)

For what its worth, I think the constant bidder thing happens on ebay when someone bids a number but leaves a higher max bid price.  You go to bid and because of the max bid price you find you've been immediately outbid, until you finally bid a number larger than their max bid price.   It's fairly annoying.   Also, it seem like the price jumped some more already.
eastmanschool likes this post
2020 Eastman E10SS/V; 2020 Eastman E2D; 2020 Yamaha FS830; 2021 Farida OT-22W; 2022 Alvarez MD60BG; 2022 AC630 SB; 2023 Eastman AC622CE
That makes sense.  Most of the bids were in rapid succession.  It's still a good deal, as long as it doesn't go crazy between now and tomorrow, when the auction ends.
Well, it went for $717! Did anyone here pick it up? Looked to be in great shape.
I just saw that.  I left the browser tab opened, thinking it ended later this evening.  Hope it's a good one!
(02-04-2021, 06:53 PM)Pura Vida Wrote: I just saw that.  I left the browser tab opened, thinking it ended later this evening.  Hope it's a good one!

Lots of these seemingly coming up for sale.  I saw that Dave's had one come in with their recent used Eastmans.  It was on sale for $895 but it went pretty quickly.  Still has some nice AC models available.