Acoustic for sale, #2
EDITED TO ADD:  THIS E20D IS SOLD!!

And here’s the second guitar, as promised: GUITAR 2: 2020 Eastman E20D w/ K&K Pure Mini pick-up installed: Gig-ready!  

The E20D is loud and rich-sounding. The Adirondack/Red Spruce top is well-broken in from being played; no torrefaction process or treatment needed, and it’ll just keep getting better the old it gets and the more you play it. This guitar is all solid wood, with the rosewood back and sides contributing its own special shimmer. As with my other Eastman for sale, this one’s been played and loved and has the inevitable ‘love marks’ of minor cosmetic dings from having been handled and moved around, but it’s still in excellent condition. This is also the guitar that I’ve kept in DADGAD tuning for most of its life with me—you’ll find in the case an invoice from JK Kennedy, the local luthier I use for set-up, when I had him do the set-up for the E20D after moving it from standard tuning to DADGAD. It’ll come to you still in DADGAD tuning.

I’m asking $1,000 for the guitar, shipping to the continental U.S. included (or if you’re within an hour’s drive from Cincinnati OH, I can arrange to meet you somewhere and hand it off). Details: Neck Material: Mahogany; Fingerboard: Ebony; Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"; Nut: Bone 1-3/4"; Scale Length: 25.4"; Bracings: Hand-carved Scalloped X; Body Top: Solid Adirondack (Red) Spruce; Body Back/Sides: Solid Rosewood; Bridge/Saddle: Ebony/Bone, 2-5/32" Spacing; Truss Rod: Dual Acting; Inlay: Abalone Snowflakes; Tuners: Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3; Eastman Hardshell Case. Pickup: passive K&K Pure Mini professionally installed. Included in the case: Certificate of Authenticity from Eastman; an Eastman cloth (used to wipe down the strings after playing); a d’Addario Humidipak (which should probably be replaced at this point);  a Cuda string winder; a set of D’Addario Phosphor Bronze EJ24 strings 13-56; key to the case; truss rod adjustment wrench; a Primetone sculpted plectrum .088. 

If you’re interested in either guitar (or heck, if you’re interested in both), PM me on the EGF site and we can discuss how to best to proceed.

[Image: jDaR9Gh.jpg][Image: b76mTCk.jpg][Image: PKvB6uz.jpg][Image: en0Uc5m.jpg][Image: TycNddd.jpg][Image: 0NSCQdT.jpg]
Winfielder and Zissou Intern like this post
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
Oh man, this is one of the guitars on my wish list.  

Could you please say more about the nicks/dings/scratches?  Maybe list them or point them out in the pics?

What guitar are you moving up to?
Oh to heck with the small talk...I'll take it Smile
Zissou Intern, Guzzi Fan, DonO like this post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Acoustic for Sale #1 sleigh 10 2,569 06-16-2023, 03:20 PM
Last Post: sleigh