AR805 bridge posts leaning
hello

my first post here.

i recently bought an eastman ar805 acoustic archtop. everything about the guitar is great so far aside from a problem with the bridge posts. they are leaning in the direction of the neck. i tried switching the bridge around, which helped somewhat but the bridge doesn't meet the body as well as before and therefore i switched it back to its original position.

has anyone experienced this problem with their archtop and a wooden (mine is ebony) bridge? is the bridge defective? or is there a workaround for this? i'm using a d'addario 13-56 nickle wound string set in standard tuning. the action setting is moderate, not insanely low or anything like that.

many thanks for any help on this.
Hi Jaskah - welcome!  Unfortunately I don't own any Eastman electrics/archtops so can't advise you further, hopefully someone else on the forum can lend a hand for your scenario...
Cheers,
Tim
thanks for your reply.

maybe someone else can chime in on this.

jason
I haven't scrolled through the electric sub-forum in a while.  Unfortunately, I can't help either, but I'd suggest reaching out to Eastman directly, or perhaps there is a good luthier in your area who could take a look.  If you post some photos, maybe someone could jump in with their thoughts.
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
thanks for your reply. i'll get in touch with eastman about this.
Can you post a picture maybe? I own and have owned several arch tops.
Eastman T64
Eastman SB59GB/V
Eastman Romeo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My New )to me) Eastman AR805 Silly Moustache 8 4,490 09-02-2018, 04:08 AM
Last Post: Tim Farney