803-15D for sale, like new
Hi Folks. In 2011 I purchased this gorgeous 803-15D. I played it around the house generally, occasionally took it out for a gig. In 2014 I was diagnosed with Parkinsons, and just this year my fine motor skills have degraded to the point where I've basically stopped playing. So - selling it. It's going to make someone very happy! ana1ana2(at)yahoo(dot)com. The price is right - $1500, shipped. [Image: SYBhY9S.jpg]
NoamSane, I'm so very sorry to hear of your diagnosis.  My thoughts are with you.

For members who have never owned an archtop, you're missing a whole new world to explore, gorgeous AR803.

best regards, bert
Hi NS -

Welcome to EGF, glad you found us.  I am very sorry to hear of illness impacting your playing - I hope there might be improvement in your future. 

That's a beautiful color of your AR803!
Tim
That is great looking guitar.
My dad has had Parkinson's about 10 years, just hang in there, some his treatments have helped, he is fortunate, he lives very close to the Parkinson's Institute.
Keep the Faith,
Duke
NoamSane, welcome to the forum.  I'm very sorry to hear of your diagnosis.  Like others have said, hang in there.  That's a gorgeous guitar, and I wish you luck with the sale.
Thanks for the kind words folks...I played for 40 years all over the country, so I certainly had my fun. I have a great family and life, and am catching up on reading and movies, since I no longer suffer from the dreaded "I-should-be-practicing" guilt. I'm a happy guy! Happier if I could find this guitar a good home...best to you all.
What is the asking price?  It's not mentioned above.
Pretty thing.
Beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen in it this colour either.
And the price is???

So you all know, Eastman AFAIK only made a few fully hollow larger body gits.

Still in production: AR-372, AR403CED, AR603CED-15, AR605CED and the AR380 Pisano

Discontinued and rather hard to come by: AR803-15D, T146D, and the AR805CE-16D
Regards,

Gary