$795 E6D-TC - Dave's
I just noticed that Dave's Guitar Shop has two used E6D-TC for $795 a piece. Heck of a deal.

I've bought a guitar from Dave's, would buy from there again.

https://www.davesguitar.com/search?optio...collection
Guzzi Fan, AlanSam, Pura Vida like this post
2020 Eastman E8OM-TC
2023 Eastman E2D
That's a great price!  Hope someone here grabs them.  I peeked at the electric page too....  I would love to try those Romeo LA guitars.
AlanSam and SasquatchLife like this post
"It's only castles burning." -- Neil Young
I wonder, where does Dave’s get all these used Eastmans? They always seem to have several in stock.
(02-21-2023, 06:03 AM)davenumber2 Wrote: I wonder, where does Dave’s get all these used Eastmans? They always seem to have several in stock.

I have the same question. Always a selection of very recent used Eastman guitars. I wonder if they have an inside line with them and get instruments that aren't quite up to QC standards but not enough to be labeled as a factory 2nd? I have to believe there is something like that going on.
SasquatchLife and Pura Vida like this post
I believe that some come from Eastman that didn’t quite meet the exacting QC standards to sell as new. I believe the imperfections are typically minor and more cosmetic. IF you ask directly the answer is usually ambiguous. They also have some older ones (>2 or 3 years) that are probably just trade ins.
SasquatchLife, Pura Vida, sleigh, Guzzi Fan like this post
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. John Lennon

Current stable - prone to frequent changes
(02-21-2023, 10:04 AM)TomC Wrote: I believe that some come from Eastman that didn’t quite meet the exacting QC standards to sell as new. I believe the imperfections are typically minor and more cosmetic. IF you ask directly the answer is usually ambiguous. They also have some older ones (>2 or 3 years) that are probably just trade ins.

One of the Eastman guys in Pomona confirmed this to me on reddit.  I think you might get some samples, one-offs, stuff they find in a corner, etc as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/EastmanGuitarOw..._rosewood/

ETA:  I've also bought an SB59/V from them that had tags on it from Corner Music in Nashville so I think some of them are actually trade-ins as well.
SasquatchLife and Guzzi Fan like this post
Wish I lived on that side of the pond. They go for 1249€+ here. I'd like the dread version of my E6OM. 

As the Stones sang: You cain't always get what you wa-unt......
AlanSam likes this post
2014 Martin D-28;
2013 Martin OM-21;
2009 Martin OOO-M;
2012 Lakewood M-34 12 Custom;
2020 Guild F40e;
2008 Lakewood M-18;
2007 Hanika 54PC.
2021 Eastman E1-D Cla.
2023 Yamaha FS-3.
and some electrics…