2022 D28 Standard SOLD
My most recent acquisition was a D18 Standard and since then the 28  has taken a back seat to it and my 00028.  The D18 and 00028 cover my bases well for size and wood and tonal spectru.  I also don’t really need 3 guitars. And, I'm wanting to fund a home gym. 
 This  guitar is in Excellent+ condition and has been played sparingly since I got it and now less and less.  No scratches or dents can be found and only a few light scratches on the pick guard. I’m asking $2100 in my pocket + actual shipping and fees if any.  No trades.  
[Image: 8HjUeE9.jpg][Image: KUVHIto.jpg][Image: 21aSPGA.jpg][Image: XdrsNMr.jpg][Image: qhTaxSM.jpg][Image: XXkET9h.jpg][Image: O9TWAVJ.jpg][Image: pYievIP.jpg]
Winfielder likes this post
D18 

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion-year-old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Joni Mitchell
Sold.  Quickest and easiest sale ever!
sleigh, AlanSam, Charlieb like this post
D18 

"We are stardust, we are golden, we are billion-year-old carbon and we've got to get ourselves back to the garden"

Joni Mitchell
that was fast, next!
vashondan likes this post
Wow!  That was super fast!
Damn sir, you didn't even give me time to agonize over the idea of buying it or not  Big Grin .  Congrats on the quick sale.  Hopefully my AC 308 goes as quick.
SasquatchLife likes this post
Mangler of things with strings
Eastman MD305
Eastman AC 308 Ltd
Eastman sb-57
Eastman sb-55/v
Fender Pro II Tele
Congrats on the quick, quick sale, Dan!
Best, Steve

6 string acoustics: 2018 Eastman E10D (Red Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 Eastman E6D-TC (Alpine Spruce/Mahogany); 2021 AC522CE - GB (European Spruce/Mahogany)
Electric guitar: 1964 Guild Starfire V semi-hollow electric
Acoustic Bass: Epiphone El Capitan 5 String Acoustic/Electric Fretless (Year ?)
YouTube: sleighwriter
The gentleman knew what he wanted, did not quibble about price and took care of the shipping on his end.  Amazingly, there were two others ready to buy as well.  It really is a wonderful guitar.   All's well that ends well eh?
AlanSam, sleigh, TomC like this post
D18 

Joni Mitchell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eastman Old Standard UncleJesse 8 2,115 07-26-2021, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Pura Vida